**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Another review for King Tuts.

King Tuts are a VERY amazing company with great prices and good quality products. They're still new and still rising.
Sign up is super easy if you have picture i.d. They also have a great deal for first-time customers.
Their packages are always in smell proof bags and they ship through xpress post. Reliable, fast and no worries.
They're a company that always has pretty good deals for fair quality products. The more you get the more you save. They also give free samples every now and then. Outstanding.

L.S.D. - Sweet citrus pine cannabis smell and taste. Over medium on density. Light green, amazing orange hairs and sparkly trichomes. Light ash and smooth smoke. Daytime, uplifting, appetite, doing stuff, socializing and relaxing. Produces decent rosin with an ok yield. 7.5/10.

Hash Plant - This one was great for camping. Daytime, uplifting, relaxed, hunger, anxiety, pain, also good for sleeping. Med light ash with smooth smoke. Lighting green with some darker spots, nice hairs and trichomes, med dense. Sparkles. Good rosin with good yield. 7/10

Pink Kush - Amazing floral and kushy smell. Very similar to the Vancouver Island Pink Kush I used to know well. Nice dark green colour with purple and a bit of pink. Nice hairs and great trichomes. Med light ash with smooth smoke. Hunger, relaxation, happiness and pain. Amazing rosin with awesome yield. 9.4/10

I don't go too in depth with this review. I think the short and descriptive ones do a justice as well.
If you haven't tried KT, you really should.
Attachments
Pink Kush
Pink Kush
Hash Plant
Hash Plant
L.S.D
L.S.D