**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cheebas - king crown - may 2019

this one is a creeper, strong sativa high leaving you creative and in a good mood, cant stop zoning out while writing this review. Id say the potency is similar to bc premo (very potent) but the bc premo hit you faster so have a bigger "rush". Good daytime smoke, its still have a small burnout but it dont make you too lazy. It burn pretty well, its a bit harder to start burning then the others and burn slow after. Taste is amazing too, strong taste that i have a hard time describing, i taste both the classic good hash taste + weed flavour...lol that description is shit but its definitly a real treat. Its the one i got that taste the best and i would maybe even go as far as saying its the best hash overall i ever got. That said the bc premo is close too imo. I like the taste of the king crown better, the high is on par or maybe a bit more potent than the bc premo. bc premo feel stronger at first because it seems as soon as i exhale im already high as fuck, no come up straight to the point lol.
imo from what i tried i would rate them king crown>bc premo>hannibal nectar>gelato sift. All very well made hash and i would be happy with any of them if i bought only 1 kind.

taste : AAAA
high : AAAA
consistency/stickiness : AAAA
Attachments
king crown
king crown
full order
full order