**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

grimms The Gentle Herb sample pack review

The Gentle Herb

https://thegentleherb.com

Overall rating out of 10:7

None required(Review sample pack)

Ordering & Pricing:
I just had to supply my shipping address..pricing seems standard no real deals that I see..QPs $500-$700 price range

Communication:
Only had one communication,but once I supplied my shipping info they had my products shipped in a few hrs

Packaging:
product was sealed and air was lightly vacuumed out and nothing was squished

Products / Photos:

Tom Ford Pink

Slight smell in bag,bud wasn't to dry and still had bounce to it..Ground up it had a good kushy nose which carries into the flavour,real enjoyable smoke,nice green taste(like Breath strains)buzz was decent left me alert and wasn't a heavy header..Over all a great daytime smoke

Strawberry White Castle

Not a lot of smell here buds were both dry but not to dry it affected the buds texture and consistency , this strain I took after a long day and was integral for putting me asleep ,still wasn't really wow'd by any of the products tested for potency but I had good sleep off it

Fruitty Pebbles (pre-roll)

like this one least outta all samples,it was rolled real loose had no smell or flavor really except the weed medicine flavour,joint went out 5 times (coulda been the roll making the joint flimsy) ,salt and pepper ash,mid cerebral high even though mild when the effects rolled in were enjoyable

Gelato 33

Great taste,salt and pepper ash,ripped off the filter this time since it to was rolled quite loosely,this one had a nice heady high that made me lose focus and sat heavy

Canndybis assorted sour cubes [THC]150//[CBD]20

Great texture and pretty sour has a nice chew..Flavor is good ,bit of the alcohol flavor comes threw but sweet enough to still be enjoyed..I have a real high tolerance to edibles since I make my own and that pack wasn't enough for a proper dose for me..

Evolve AC/DC distillate pen

This was my favorite outta my products..This was my first time trying these pens and after fumbling around for a button to push realized it was unnecessary ...lol..tasted a bit waxy but the effects were great ,very potent and instant,I really dig the convenience and the way the terps popped in flavour on my pallette

Motor Oil

Haven't had a chance to try this one yet but will update later tonight when I do

Incentive for Customers:

Wide variety of product,fast processing

Incentive for Review:

sample pack was supplied for and unbias review

Notes:

site has issues seems a lot of pics are not appearing(unless thats me)

Re: grimms The Gentle Herb sample pack review

AimOrDie wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 pmAny idea if M39 is hated outside of Quebec as much as it is inside of it? I've always thought of M39 as super low quality, but internet reviews argue otherwise.
Most peeps don't know about M39 outside QC, I assume it goes under another name maybe. The M39 page on leafly is pretty telling, I don't think I ever saw a strain with such crushing reviews, lol.

I had M39 from a MOM once (samples) and it was labelled as "Nightclub". Never could find info about Nightclub on leafly/other sites so I'm 99% sure it was M39 trying to avoid the stigma haha.

Weird though the parents of M39 are pretty epic not sure how it's so shit.