**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Review: Bulkcrop.ca - Tangerine Haze - Mold - Late July 2019

MOM Name: Bulkcrop.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 2

Communication: Had problems with mold in the large buds. Chat sent me to email. Sent them pictures and they gave me a credit for the actual moldy buds but they are auto applying a different coupon in the cart and the credit coupon code can't actually be applied.

Products / Photos:
Tangerine Haze
Notes: Ordered 56 Pink Ultra, 56 Tangerine Haze. Went through all the smaller buds first (but noticed they made me sneeze). When I cracked open the larger buds, 22+ G were absolutely rotten inside. Customer service offered a credit for 28g, but the code cannot be applied (and really all the bud in the bag with the moldy stuff is just going to be tossed).

Also paid extra 5% for "insurance" to have it shipped with signature required. Added in the notes just to be sure they sent with signature. It was just left in my mailbox without any signature while I was out and packaging showed they sent it without a requirement for me to sign for it.

Overall Buyer Beware.