**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

A Buds Life Review

A Buds Life
www.abudslife.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering was fast and easy and have some great deals.

Communication: Customer service was amazing. Contacted them and received a reply quickly and we're very helpful.

Packaging: Came vacuum sealed and no odour. Wasn't in a box though, but my product wasn't damaged at all.

Products / Photos: First time ordering from here I bought Duke Nukem $99 oz plus free shipping on this particular strain. Had really nice big buds and was smooth. Smoked really great and had a nice buzz to it. Definitely was worth the price.

Incentivee for Customers: No points system. But have different items on sale for good prices.

Incentive for Review: I asked them where I could leave them a review and I get a free pre roll on my next order.

Notes: This was my first time ordering from here. I like to find new places to buy from. So obviously your always a bit worried ordering from any new place. I ordered on a Tuesday early evening. Wednesday morning noticed my money wasn't withdrawn. Contacted them to find out why and they were having issues with the auto deposit. Which was no big deal, but I liked I got a response very quickly from them. My order went out that day . But had to contact them that evening to get my tracking number. Again was contacted back very quickly and they apologized for sending it a bit late. But unfortunately Canada Post screwed up and was taking my package to the wrong place. Contacted customer support and they we're aware of the mix up and my package was coming to me. I received my package on the Monday. Customer service contacted me Tuesday morning to confirm I received my package and apologized for the few minor set backs and wanted to make sure I was a satisfied repeat customer. So they said they would send me a few freebies for the inconveniences . Was really impressed with the customer service I received. Plus my freebie package arrived and was really great. I will definitely be buying from A Buds Life again.