**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BulkWeedInBox Review of Promos and free grams.

Grape Crush - This strain was an absolute steal for the price they had it for, The smell is just amazing which fills your nose with kush and grape undertones, I highly suggest trying this at night time unless you enjoy being couch locked! The appeal is 8/10 High 8/10 Aswell as smell 8/10! Overall pretty good for 55$ a half! Get it while you can :)
SSSD.jpg
SSSD.jpg (308.99 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

Super Sour Kush - This one is a beauty and a must have, If i could i would of gotten the whole stock! When I opened the bag it instantly filled the room with smells of Sour OG is exactly what it reminded me of, If you've ever smoked either OG kush or sour diesel you would know what i mean, It should be rated AAAA in my opinion but i am crazy about it. The bag appeal,Smell and high are all 10/10 for me considering the price
The attachment SSSD.jpg is no longer available

Free grams they send with orders of a certain amount, They aren't normally very good but they are free so i' not complaining at all! It would be nice if they changed it up sometime and sent out AAAA so people would get a taste and maybe entice the customers to try some of the better grade stuff! Just my opinion but maybe that will be an option some day :)

The customer service, I mean so far for me personally they have been good. Mistakes are made they are only human like the rest of us but luckily this has never happened to me and from my research it seems after some folks may rant about them in the end they always turn out to be happy with the outcome so I would suggest trying, I've sent multiple orders with them without an issue and some which were not cheap. Have a great day guys! Happy shopping :)

Re: BulkWeedInBox Review of Promos and free grams.

I ordered Strawberry Sundae (pictured) and GSC. Love both products that I received. I've been ordering from them since at least January of this year and I've always been satisfied with what I order and the cost. I will definitely be ordering from them for a long time if they continue as they do.
Attachments
72483856_447918975849303_52648611057500160_n.jpg
72483856_447918975849303_52648611057500160_n.jpg (493.61 KiB) Viewed 1332 times