**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

6ixpensary - Dec/19 - Mendo Breath, Silver Kush, Exodus Cheese

MOM Name: 6ixpensary
Overall rating out of 10: 8

Sign Up: Easy, cant remember if I needed to send ID but if so, it was no more than that. I'm sure most of you already have sent ID previously to other MOMs.
Ordering & Pricing: Good prices on quads and great prices on budget.
Communication: n/a never contacted
Packaging: Labelled Mylar bags in plain cardboard box
Products / Photos:

Silver Kush

This one was a $60/oz. I knew it was cheap, it was outdoor or greenhouse and I knew it had seeds prior to ordering.
I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. For 60 bucks its definitely smokeable, and better than I expected. Small nugs smells pretty good and tastes not too bad. It really is full of seeds though. I busted up enough for one joint and I found 3 seeds. Eventually I'll pop a few and see what comes of them.
Cheapest ounce I've ever bought, other MOMs sell shake for this price. A real real solid6/10 for this one.

Mendo Breath

This strain seemed like one of a kind when I picked it out. Great sized nugs, completely caked very very frosty. Bright orange hairs, light green bud. The bud smells kind of musty but not in a this bags gone bad kinda way, just not like most other weed I've smelled. Defintely different but pretty potent stuff. 9/10

Exodus Cheese
Can't give this one a fair review, havent tried it yet.

Incentive for Customers: Usually a decent selection of 99oz and ¬$150 quads, free shipping over 150

Incentive for Review:None

Notes:Third? I think, order with these guys, havent been dissapointed yet, they're pretty up front on their site and the quality is there. Its nice to have a MOM close to home. My package got to me a bit late but thats just due to CP delays. They also haven't given any samples out lately if that matters to you. I like these guys, 9/10

edit: tried the exo- liking it more than the mendo so far.