**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BWIB - Bulkweedinbox review

Hey everyone after cruising the message board for a while looking at reviews and getting first time coupon codes I’ve decided to finally create an account and make a review.

This is my second order with BWIB. My first order was 3 Oz’s. They offer 35% off orders of 3-7 Oz’s. I ordered Grape Ape (AAA)which arrived with massive tops. The largest weighing nearly 7 g’s, Very dense, great aroma and bag appeal, and very frosty.Acapulco Gold (AAA) Small dense nugs, great smell and bag appeal, and again frosty. Strawberry Cough (AA) small whisky nugs, smell wasn’t as great, not overly frosty but still a good smoke.

I placed my order today for 8 oz’s three AAA and five AAA+. With the 8 OZ discount and bonus 5% off the OZ’s were all half price and equaled to 79~ per OZ. I am expecting the package Monday as I am located in Montreal and the MOM is located in Van City.

I have attached a picture of the strains selected as I am to lazy to type them out in my phone. I will update with pictures and more information later.
Attachments
E7DE1BF9-EE49-44AD-AC09-BE62A8BAFC32.png
E7DE1BF9-EE49-44AD-AC09-BE62A8BAFC32.png (280.28 KiB) Viewed 473 times