**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Budmail - Skookum Premier Line Headbanger OG & Crunchberry Kush

INTRODUCTION
Hey everyone, I got these two jars during the boxing week sale. I also got 3 tins (Mandarin Cookies, Do-si Pi, and Black Mamba), but that's a story for a later date. I've been disappointed by Sativa dominant strains time and time again. I promised myself I would never buy sativa dominant strains again if this purchase turned out to be just as pathetic as my previous ones. However, so far it has not. I've only smoked the Headbanger and it's phenomenal.

Skookum Premier Line - Headbanger Og

1. Communication & Customer Service 10/10
Budmail has been helpful throughout the process. I wanted to add two tins to my purchase, but for various reasons they could not. However, they did everything they could to offset the charges and even credited for an honest communication error. I found the budmail team to be generous, there was no need for them to credit me for miscommunication, but they did it anyway. It means a lot when a company considers its consumer's positive experience as imperative.

2. Packaging 10/10
It was a good nightmare opening the package. They made sure that no smells could leak. The amber jars are amazing, I love them. They're perfect for storage, the amber tint blocks off the light making them keepers. Even the matching labels were on point. I can't comment on the jars seals, I would have to do a soap test after I finish the bud to verify its integrity.

3. Aroma 8/10
  • Overtone: Lime & Ginger
  • Undertone: Musk, sweet, cheese
  • The lime and ginger overtones are no joke. I never thought weed could smell that way. Initially, I thought this wouldn't be my cup of tea upon taking a whiff.
4. Flavor 10/10
  • Overtone: Lime, ginger & cheese
  • Undertone: Earth, pine & sweet,
  • The overtone is quite prominent alongside sweet earthy pine notes. It's a real treat. This bud is worth a try just because of how it tastes, out of a bong/pipe/joint
5. Smoke 10/10
  • Clean ash. Tastes perfect. It's not one of those weeds where you're chocking on the chemicals at the end of the burn.
6. Bag Appeal 10/10
  • The aesthetics of this bud is as weird as the aroma, it honestly looks creepy. Even though this may sound absurd, the bud reminds me of Halloween green themes. If I could rename it, I would call it Swamp Strangler
7. Effects 9.5/10
  • This high is phenomenal, but it's hard to describe. If there was an award for an all-day strain Headbanger OG would easily be in the top three, I dare say it would win it all. It's a long-lasting medium to strong cerebral high with positive euphoric effects. If I ever invent something, I feel like it would be while smoking Headbanger OG.
8. Texture/Freshness 10/10
  • The Boveda included in the jar ensured the bud remained fresh. It's like this bud just came off the plant. It's not sticky but not all great weed is.

Headbanger OG Conclusions

Overall score 9.5/10.

Headbanger did what it was supposed to do free of charge. It got me high as sh*t with no burnout. This bud may not check out in terms of aroma and is hideously beautiful, but the high, taste and overall energetic good feelings at zero cost really won me over. But at the regular price point, I would hesitate to buy this. No matter how I try, I can't justify spending 165 dollars on a half. However, anytime it's on sale I'll definitely be quick to put it in my cart and checkout.

Skookum Premier Line - Crunchberry Kush
I'll review Crunchberry Kush later. I can only smoke so much.

Here's the review I promised.

1. Aroma 10/10

• Overtone: Fruit (berries)
• Undertone: Ginger
It smells great, it really reminds of the holidays. Like some gingerbread cookies mixed with berries.

2. Flavor 10/10

• Overtone: Berry & Ginger
• Undertone: Earthy & Sweet
Another great tasting strain, one for the memory book. It tastes exactly like it smells.

3. Smoke 10/10

Clean ash. Burn is clean until the end. It really is a fruity treat.

4. Bag Appeal 10/10

Frosty the Crunchberry. If you ignore my corny joke and just stare at those pictures, you’ll realize the thick coat of crystals. It looks like some wintertime holiday goodness. The buds are huge. The five buds in the pic are almost 14g, excluding two smaller mugs that remained in the jar for the photo-shoot. These are definitely the tips of the cola. They aren’t lying when they say “premier line” you are literally getting the top of the colas. They probably end up canning the rest. If you want the best part of the plant, this is it. It doesn’t get better than this in terms of bag appeal.

5. Effects 8/10

The 26% THC label and the crystal-coated buds had me thinking I was about to go on a trip to outer space, I didn’t. Any of the Astropink strains I reviewed previously did a better job taking me there. The cerebral effect is a medium leveled head high and there is a slight burnout. This bud dominates the scene in terms of euphoric effects. I gave it this rating because personally I was expecting more of a cerebral high as advertised. It’s still great for lightening the mood. It’s a great day time strain, and I imagine it would be awesome for those suffering from depression.

6. Texture/Freshness 10/10

Same as before. The Boveda included in the jar ensured the bud remained fresh. It's like this bud just came off the plant. It's also not sticky.

Crunchberry Kush Conclusions

Overall score 9.0/10.

In conclusion, I’d say Crunchberry Kush is a great strain for depression, because of its onsetting joyful effects. The taste alone makes it worth a try. The medium cerebral effects were a letdown for me, but overall it was a great experience. I am happy to have Crunchberry Kush in my line up. Would I buy it again? I wouldn’t. The taste & bag appeal isn’t enough for me to grab it again. To me the biggest factor is the effects, the slight burnout for a weak head high isn’t a high payout. The only reason I gave it a 9/10 is because of how amazing it tastes and the fact that there are many people who prefer these types of effects. If that’s what you’re looking for then this is worth every penny at full price, if you’re like me I’d say don’t grab this unless it’s on sale.

My Overall Experience from the point of purchasing the product from the mom to consumption was a solid 9.5/10 .

That's all I got for you folks, cheers. Thanks for reading.