**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Lowpricebud multi strain / shatter review

MOM Name:
LowPriceBud
Overall rating out of 10:
I think email and password it’s been awhile
Ordering & Pricing:
Lots of selection including shatter, edibles, concentrates. They have daily deals and bundles too. Easy to use site, e-transfer to pay.
Communication:
Customer service was quick to reply, also friendly and helpful.
Packaging:
Awesome custom packaging. Everything was in a box so nothing was squished. Also threw in a grinder and papers ,both which I enjoy. Papers stick well.
Products / Photos:
Orange crush AAA:

Dense buds that are sticky to the touch with a strong orange peel-like nose, mixed with that floral smell nuken has.
Busts up fluffy, the smoke is smooth. tastes zesty and fruity. Feel it quickly onset in the head with a rush of energy and boost of mood. Had my legs restless and wanting to get moving, led to a long dog walk.

Key lime pie AAA:

Large sticky bud that smells similar to the orangeade strain but with a bit more sour tang to it. A bit of mint but mostly citrus taste.
Nice trim, lots of cloudy trichomes.
You can tell it’s potent, it has that punch in your chest effect a second after exhaling a big bowl. Found myself feeling creative and wanting to work on LSTing my plants, lol. Had my eyes droopy after awhile. Great after work smoke or lazy day smoke.

Rock tuna (craft) AAAA+:

This is a really impressive flower. Buds are super glued together, smelling of sweet vanilla gas. Tastes of sweet kush, vanilla and gas come through.

Smoke is very heavy, had to sit down and catch my breath after a big bong rip lol. No harshness, extremely smooth. White ash.

Immediate eye droopiness that flows throughout your body making you feel lighter, relaxed and euphoric. Glued a smile to everyone’s face I shared it with, fantastic mood booster. Smoked a joint before bed and melted into the couch before I could make it to the bedroom. Incredibly potent, well grown stuff.

Quality 10/10 value 10/10 they had it at 220/oz, out of stock now but I asked and they will be restocking this grower. I’m going to be picking up LPBs craft offerings for sure after seeing what’s available.

Cookies & cream AAA:

Very strong, sweet creamy berry nose coming off of these dense sticky & buds. Busts up light and fluffy but sticks together when rolled up.
Taste is sweet and nutty, smoke is nice and light. Nice oil ring on a joint.
Immediate focus and boost of happiness followed by an overall sense of well-being. Eyes felt heavy a little while after finishing a joint. Great any time smoke.

Platinum cookies shatter (high quality):

Really nice smell, kind of like blueberry scone - muted dough with sweetness to it. The sweetness surprised me during the dab, really flavourful at low temps (cold start until it melts).

Potent, wave of euphoria hits pretty quick and relaxation settles over your body. Long lasting effects. Great shatter, 8/10. Value 9/10, think it’s like 20/g
https://imgur.com/gallery/iqqOLrb

Incentive for Customers:
They have a points program and offer points for review as well. They also have really cool promos like win a Nintendo switch.
Incentive for Review:
They sent me some extra goodies as they’d seen my reviews (mostly reddit) and was hoping I’d do more. Loving their product and brand I obliged of course.
Notes:

Awesome product as always from LPB. I believe I was one of their first orders and will continue to support them.