**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BuyBcBud Review - Bubble Hash and Other Strains - January 2020

MoM/RetailerName

BuyBcBud

Shipping/Packaging

Shipped from BC and made it to Ontario in three business days. Everything came packaged within a box and was all vacuum sealed. No crushed goods and no aromas. The flower itself comes in plastic containers labelled with the strain name and tuna can style lids keeping everything fresh and sticky.
-

Full Melt Bubble Hash
My first time trying a hash of this variety and it was an absolute treat in all aspects. I was told by Walter ahead of time that his long time clients absolutely love the stuff and I completely get it.

I tried smoking it a number of ways for the review like dabbing, topping a bong hit, bottle tokes, in a pipe, but my favourite is still rolling up a tiny little hash snake and mixing it in a joint. I always try to use it with a weed that would compliment the hash's profile. Something earthy and smooth like an OG or Hindu and Afghan type kush.

Also mixes well with a bit of tobacco for all the older heads out there. It's also great in a pipe by itself but I would suggest using a screen and a bit of flower at first to build a bed of ash. Careful as it can liquify easily.

The texture of this stuff is almost like little grains of soil stuck to each other but can definitely be sticky when pressed. Very smooth and easy on the lungs with such a rich and earthy hash profile, with subtle hints of spice and herbs. Also really stunk after opening the jar and I knew it was going to be some terpy hash.

Found it to be significantly stronger than any hash I've tried and especially in the body effects category. Really potent and tingly body buzz that helped me melt into the couch and relax while clearing the mind of any negatives. Great value for the price and extremely happy with it.

Strains :

GG#4
Absolutely love this strain and will never get tired of it. This one from buybcbud was another good choice in my last order. Very frosty looking light green nugs that have that classic gg4 look. Some popcorn but mostly medium and a few larger buds in the 10 gram container. Didn't need a humidity pack either as it arrived sticky.

The profile on this particular gg#4 was different than I'm usually used to but that's not a bad thing at all. It was slightly less sweeter and more on the earthy and slightly sour side with sharp diesel undertones. Burned very nice and smooth in a joint with a light ash and oil ring.

Classic couch locking high that is extremely relaxing and chill, perfect for anytime of the day really, and especially effective helping with nervousness and anxiety. I felt this one was a slightly indica leaning hybrid and lasted a decent while and a bit of a burn out afterwards.

Fruit Punch
A three way cross of skunk × haze × northern lights. For the price and discount this fruit punch was listed at it's a very decent value. It says lightly seeded on the site which is probably the reason for it and so far I've only found one in about a gram and a half.

The buds are not super sticky but not dry at all, more of a moderate moisture level and they are of a slightly fluffy texture. A little leafy as well, but mostly the sugar variety. Offers a very pleasant, sweet and fruity/tropical aroma. Really does remind me of a fruit punch type of juice. It doesn't fully translate to the taste as much as I was hoping but it's still there in more subtle fashion.

Smokes smoothly with a decent burn and mellow sativa leaning high. Good for a daytime smoke that remains functional and encourages creativity and activity.

Papaya
A strain I've only had once or twice when I first arrived on to the MoM scene. All of the nugs were very identical looking in shape and size. All around quarter sized in a spherical fashion. Light green in colour with bright orange hairs. Very simple, but appealing look, sporting a great trim and average moisture level.

The terpene profile on these buds are so pleasant and refreshing. Found myself going in for multiple sniffs. Very sweet and citrus influenced with spicy, peppery notes. I do wish the taste was as pronounced as the smell but depending on which smoking method you choose it can be more of less noticeable. It was smooth on the exhale with a light ash in a J.

Not your typical indica effects at all and based on the profile you wouldn't expect it to be a heavy and sedative smoke. Papaya is in it's own league as far as indicas go. The description is no bs as it definitely plays out like a very uplifting and happy sativa at first. Eventually unfolds into a relaxing and euphoric buzz that hits the mind and body equally as hard.

Really fun strain and I can see why many love it as a classic.