**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BCBud.Store

Made my first Order with Walter at BCBud.Store on Feb. 22nd 2018. I went with Bcbud.store as they guarantee orders up to $420. I went a bit nuts... here is what i got; ALL FLOWERS COME IN SEALED TUNA CANS.

New signup discount helped offset the cost which was nice.
Customer service was top notch.

Here is what I purchased;

Moonrocks Joints - Original × 4; Do not buy these, they suck. Hard to pull, didn't burn well at all. Tried smoking two of them to no avail. I broke up the remaining two and used a bong. Will never buy again.

Diamond Bubba - 1/4 oz. × 1; This is one of their premier indicas and it lives up to it's description and reviews on their website. A night time smoke for sure as it hits hard. The buds were sticky, fluffy and an earthy pine smell. Loved this strain, will buy again.

SuperKush - 1/4 oz. × 1; Again this is one their premier indica strains. Another hard hitter, more so than the Diamond Bubba I found. Buds were sticky and tight. Pungent taste and smell. Loved this one so much I just ordered it again a couple days ago.

UK Cheese - 1/4 oz. × 1; Sativa strain with a cheesy feet smell. Thankfully the smoke didn't taste as bad as I thought it would have. Buds weren't sticky but did smell pungent. The buzz is pretty awesome with this one.

Grapefruit Soda - 1/4 oz. × 1; Walter cites this one as "Their Champagne". Sativa strain with a great buzz and taste. It gets a 6/5 alone for the flavour. This strain was nice to smoke and was sad when the jar was empty. I will be buying this one again in the future.

Holland Lemon Haze - 1/4 oz. × 1; If you haven't tried Lemon Haze then get on it. Nice hard hitting sativa that keeps you going through the day. Buds were nice and fresh, tasted and smelled of lemons just as you would expect. Another half ounce is on the way already from Walter.

Alien OG - 1/2 oz. × 1; I've read and heard about this strain before on leafly. Not too many MOM's carry this strain so it was a no brainer to try it. I got a 1/2 oz of this goodness and wow!!!! Smells like no other and tastes like no other. Buzz is awesome!!!

Bubble Hash - 1/4 oz. × 1; Resiny, crumbly, sticky and tasty. A nice addition to my order and would do it again. Complimented many of the strains I purchased.

Canna Co's Cookies - Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Fudge × 2; A huge fan of these. Both of these cookies have 265mg of THC each and are both Written Sativa on the wrapper. Cookies did not make me tired at all, actually felt like a took a mild hit of speed. Waves rushing through your body from the body buzz. Very strong edible for anyone looking to step it up.

The strains below is from a new order I just placed on Thursday March, 15, 2018 and I'll review once I get the package and smoke some.

ZedStar - 1/4 oz. × 1; This is a strange smelling strain. The flower smelled of mushrooms but I did not detect any mold at all. It smokes well but taste and nose is off on this one.

Lemon Skunk - 1/4 oz. × 1; Good smell and taste. Buzz is what you would expect from a skunk strain. Uplifting, happy etc... Buds are nice looking.

BCBud.store - NOT NAMED Cheap Ounce - House Blend × 1; Wasn't sure what to expect and was very impressed with what I got. Fresh nugs and a good array of strains.

Moby Dick - 1/2 oz. × 1; Wow this is a hard hitting sativa. I'll be coming back for more.

Trainwreck - 1/4 oz. × 1; Nice looking purplish nugs but not much on the nose. However a good strong buzz. Definitely reccomend.

Holland Lemon Haze - 1/2 oz. × 1; (ALREADY REVIEWED ABOVE)

SuperKush - 1/4 oz. × 1; (ALREADY REVIEWED ABOVE)

Canna Co's Cookies - Triple Chocolate Fudge × 1 (ALREADY REVIEWED ABOVE)