**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

WeedCargo - 3 Strain review

MOM Name: WeedCargo
Overall rating out of 10: 7/10
Ordering & Pricing: Didn't chose, chef's choice.
Communication: Courteous and warm, all good
Packaging: Small box in which there was the vacuum bag, all in a small bubbler. Each strain was in it's own mylar (no heat seal). Came with some extra goodies (lighter, papers, filters and a plastic grinder)
Products / Photos:

Strain Name: Snoop Dogg OG
Strain Fidelity: First time having this strain but my research suggests it's a cross of Lemon OG and Sour Diesel. I never had Lemon OG, but I'm familiar with Sour Diesel. I can't say I get much lemon, sour or diesel in the smell or taste, so, I dunno!
Size of buds: 4/10 Tiny but it's a 1g sample, came as 2 very small buds.
Bag Appeal: 6/10 Hard to judge at that size, but the trim is alright. The smell was peppery, reminescent of it's OG lineage.
Cure & Humidity: 6/10 The cure seems alright but it came in very dry. It is often the case with 1g samples. There was a boveda included in the vac bag, but not individually.
Smell Intensity: 8/10 Despite the dryness, this has a decently strong aroma. The smell is very similar to the typical kush strains that are all the rage lately.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10 I half expected this to be "yet another kush variant" but I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is kushy, but the taste isn't at all, it was more similar to the Sour Diesel I know, that super smooth creamy taste, a bit floral but not kushy. Above all, very very smooth, huge rips are no issue.
Burn: 10/10 Burns a nice very light grey
Taste Intensity: 8/10 As it usually is the case with very smooth smokes, it's not particularly intense in terps, but the lack of smoke taste/coughing allows you to really enjoy the different tastes that are produced by this strain.
Taste Complexity: 9/10 I have a hard time describing the taste, it's fairly unique. Very smooth, creamy, mix of sour and floral, very enjoyable smoke.
Buzz Intensity: 8/10 This is listed as a 70% indica hybrid, but it felt more balanced, perhaps even sativa leaning to me. Very clear headed yet strong buzz, creative, alert, a slight but minimal body buzz. Really enjoyed this buzz.
Price: Sold at 200$/OZ
Value: The fact I got dry popcorn makes it hard to put a value on it, but fresher, bigger buds of this would justify the price tag. A bag of tiny dry bugs like that wouldn't. Hard to judge, could really go both ways.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA+, would be AAAA if fresher/bigger

---
Strain Name: Charlie Sheen OG
Strain Fidelity: 10/10. It's so close to what I got from BC Medi Chronic in November that I'm fairly sure it's the same exact batch.
Size of buds: 8/10 Came as a big bud with a tiny one
Bag Appeal: 8.5/10 Nice colors, trim is decent but not amazing, smells dank, sticky, pretty dry though
Cure & Humidity: 7.5/10 Losing points to being dry, but everything else about it is perfect. It's sticky, smells strong.
Smell Intensity: 9/10 Strong kush smell
Harshness vs Smoothness: 8/10 As usual for heavy kushy strains it ain't the smoothest, but it's a pleasasnt smoke nonetheless.
Burn: 7.5/10 Burns a bit dark (the BC Medi did too), but still burns nice and doesn't have much harshness, so doesn't look like a case of contaminants.
Taste Intensity: 9/10 It's tasty, not much smoke taste coming through, very enjoyable.
Taste Complexity: 8.5/10 It ain't a subtle strain, this stuff is a heavy heavy kush with a tiny hint of citrus to it, let's call it a high pitched kush. I'm not the biggest fan of kush strains usually but I enjoy this strain a lot.
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 Strong body buzz with a nice headhigh as well, I remember it being an hybrid and it shows.
Price: 170/OZ
Value: Well priced, actually significantly cheaper than BC Medi had it.
"A" Scale Rating: AAAA- losing a bit of points to dark hash and dryness.

---
Strain Name: Nuken
Strain Fidelity: 10/10 Classic Nuken, Piney with a sweet fruit touch
Size of buds: 4/10 Tiny buds (1g sample was 3 buds)
Bag Appeal: 5/10 Tiny buds not helping, it's fairly dry, nose is present but muted. Some weird whitish flake on one of the buds (seen on the pictures)
Cure & Humidity: 7/10 Cure isn't too bad, there's decent smell and taste despite the dryness
Smell Intensity: 7.5/10 Nice smell out of the bag but not very strong. A bit more fragrance is released on grinding.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 7.5/10 Typical Nuken, not smooth but not harsh either, decent amount of taste
Burn: 6/10 Salt and Pepper, but more pepper than salt
Taste Intensity: 7/10 It's fairly tasty but also has that combustion/smoke taste that's covering the terps a bit.
Taste Complexity: 7.5/10 Classic Nuken, not exactly a strain that's subtle. Domimantly pine but covered with that sweet ripe fruit. There's that smoke that comes in between it all.
Buzz Intensity: 7.5/10 Typical Nuken, competent but not heavy indica buzz.
Price: 140/OZ
Value: Nuken is one of those strains that's everywhere and cheap, 140$ even for solid Nuken is a bit steep. Best Nuken I had was a 99$ OZ and it was very similar to this, but much fresher. 1g samples are brutal for humidity though.
"A" Scale Rating: Listed as AAA on the site, I think as is it's AA.

Incentive for Customers: N/A
Incentive for Review: None, was told reviewing was optional
Notes: Samples were offered and received for free. Sorry for the 2 yellow pictures, not sure what happened there, by the time I noticed the joints were already rolled.