**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gassy Demons in Cans - Quads x4 - The Green Ace

MOM Name
thegreenace.ca

Overall rating out of 10:
9/10

Ordering & Pricing:
This order was arranged via discord, but the website is standard painless ecommerce. Pricing for these strains ranges from $100-$130 per half ounce, which is at the upper end of The Green Ace’s pricing scheme. For the quality of cannabis I received, I hardly bat an eye at those prices.

Communication & Packaging:
Interactions with Ace are professional, prompt and polite. They are quick to respond, have a good knowledge base of their product, and will take the time to help you find the medication you seek. Packaging is upper-echelon discreet: no smells or red flags.

Products / Photos:

Purple Space Cookies (Gas Demon):
  • Genetics: Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies
  • Nose/Flavour: The taste and smell are both highly floral with sweet undertones; a bit like fresh cut flowers. By far the best smelling and tasting cut of this strain that I have personally had.
  • Trim/Size/Density/Cure: Sizes ranged from popcorn to over a gram. Fluffy buds, lacking density. Cure is good, not quite sticky but not far gone. Trim is good on most buds, but scrappy on a couple.
  • Lift/BuzZ: This is a highly psychoactive strain, I find it heightens the senses and spaces my brain out to the planet mars. Very heady and definitely sativa dominant Careful of anxiety with this one, it’s strong.
  • Potency/Quality: Easily the highest quality PSC I have had to date. Small bowls go a long way.
  • Overall: AAAA-

Gelato #33 (Gas Demon):
  • Genetics: Thin Mint GSC x Sunset Sherbet
  • Nose/Flavour: Gassy, ice creamy, sweet, dank.. Terpene city: population me… Delectable.
  • Trim//Size/Density/Cure: Massive, 5g, fox-tailed beauty of a bud took up most of the quarter. Density is high. Trim is good. Cure is dank, sticky, and sexy as all hell.
  • Lift/Buzz: Gelato is almost always decent, and I’ve had some particularly nice examples, but this is step up altogether from those. I got squinty-eyed, giggly faced, off-balance, high-school level stoned off of my first sampling of this cut. To put it in perspective: I dab rosin all day everyday, for me to get this stoned from flower is really saying something.
  • Potency/Quality: Potency is chart-topping, and the quality is probably amongst the top 3 cuts I have ever had the pleasure to smoke.
  • Overall: AAAA+. (It’s my party, cry if you want to.)

Blackberry Cookies (Gas Demon):
  • Genetics: Black Domina x Raspberry Cough
  • Flavour/Nose: Initially, I found the terp profile both piney and gassy, but once I broke down a bud, I instantly got hit with the berry notes. The flavour is just stellar, and the medley of aforementioned profiles is highly appealing to my palate. It is ultra pungent, and the smell permeated the room the second I cracked into the can.
  • Trim/Cure/Size/Density: Trim is excellent, density is very high, size ranges from popcorn to over 1g, and the cure is on point and sticky toward the center.
  • Lift/Buzz: Hybridized buzz with an indica slant. I found it heavily psychoactive with a very buzzy head sensation, fairly relaxing (if a tad sedating), and highly intoxicating. I wouldn’t even think about driving after smoking this.
  • Potency/Quality: Fantastic in both regards; top-shelf cannabis.
  • Overall: AAAA.

Blue God (Gas Demon):
  • Genetics: God Bud x Blueberry
  • Flavour/Nose: Very pungent detergenty/varnishy terpene profile, with sweet and floral undertones. The flavour is almost overwhelming, it has an aftertaste duration similar to drinking a Belgian beer.
  • Trim/Cure/Size/Density: Golf Ball sized buds of galactic density, cure is damn near perfect; dank, squishy and sticky at the center. Trim is excellent.
  • Lift/Buzz: Powerfully and deeply relaxing, I could feel all the tension in my body ease right off of the first exhale. Quite heavily sedating; not sleepy per se, but my limbs began to feel as though gravity had doubled… couch lock is an understatement: furniture paralysis may be more appropriate.
  • Potency/Quality: I must smoke too many mids or something because this one kicked my ass too. For me, it’s a quad all day, and it takes very little of this bud to get highly medicated for a long time.
  • Overall: AAAA.

Incentive for Customers:
Free ship over $149, frequent sales and discounts, Ace Bucks rewards/points program.

Conclusions:
Flack is expected anytime one rates everything quad, but it is what it is. These are top tier cannabis strains, and I’m not going to nitpick to satisfy the purists and snobs. Buy it, try it, know it. :D