**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

LowPriceBud - Feb 2020

Mom: LPB - LowPriceBud

Overall: 9/10 (value/price taken into account, this is not solely quality)

Communication/Service: quick processing as usual, delivery 2 days to Montreal

Packaging: standard, vac-seal. Box is also shrinkwrapped

Strain: Got the Gas Mask at 99$. Small-medium buds, cure is alright, slightly dry on arrival, but nothing too excessive. Kush and light gas undertones. Fairly potent. Not a knock-out, but after a second joint I lulled into a deep sleep. Burns clean and gives decent oil rings. Definitely a good buy for the price.

Second strains is Lemon Skywalker. This one impressed me. Nose is a little muted, but I get citrus and a little bit of cheese. Nose and effects remind me of Gas Garden's GTHxTangie, in a little milder. Heavy sativa, felt lost, energetic and happy. Smoked clean with thick oil rings. High was long on this one, lasted a few hours after my morning joint. Will def scoop this up again if available.
Incentive: they give points for reviews, however I feel my review is in line with the product I received