**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Green Hornet Buds Review - February 2020

MoM/RetailerName

Green Hornet Buds (IG and discord MoM)

Shipping/Packaging

Shipped out of Quebec and being in Toronto I received it in 1 quick business day. Packaged in a small box with the strains inside vacuum sealed and placed in mylars.

Strains :

Purple Haze
It's been a while since I last had some Purple Haze and it's not a strain I see around too often. This one from Green Hornet was a great smoke in every category. Beautiful bag appeal first and foremost, with light purples that blend into forest greens. A thick layer of trichomes cover the entirety of the buds. Sticky and dense, with a perfect trim.

Very sweet aroma upon opening the bag, with notes of grape/berry and musky earth. Almost reminded me of a black diamond or purple god due to that very distinguishable muskiness. It was a bit more on the berry side though especially when smoked with an added touch of spice/herbs. Smooth and gentle on the lungs, burning with a light coloured ash.

Instant heady effects that kick in literally after the first exhale. I was surprised that I was feeling pretty high off one average sized bong hit so it seems to be a rather potent sativa. Very social and uplifted effects but definitely may be overpowering to those not used to an intense sativa. Great wake and bake strain.

Platinum Bubba
A powerful cross of Platinum OG Kush and Bubba Kush. Beautiful looking buds with sharp green colours and features. Covered in trichomes all over, with prickly orange hairs emerging through them. Sticky to the touch when broken apart, with a dense texture.

Very pungent aromas emitting from this platinum bubba that will stink up any area with little effort. A blend of earth and gas that translated to the taste as well when smoked. Has that throat sting and chest punch effect that I always get from platinums, and the smoke is thick and heavy. Burned with a light grey ash.

Strong head and body effects that had me completely zoned out into my ps4 and melted into my chair. Very relaxing. I chose to smoke it first thing in the morning and it was a great choice as there was very little burnout afterwards.

Afghan Kush
These light green buds of Afghan Kush had a very pine cone shape to them and were complimented by bright, yellow-orange hairs. Great trichome coverage and decently trimmed as well with a sticky texture and semi dense feel to them.

The profile is exactly what I've come to expect from this classic strain. Earthy and sweet with fresh, herbal-like kush notes. The smoke is also earthy and sweet and very smooth on the exhale. Slow burning, producing a light salt and pepper ash.

Huge fan of the relaxing body effects afghan possesses, and this one produces exactly that. Heavily relaxing and super calming, all while being peacefully glued to the couch. Progresses into a real lazy and zoned out high that can quickly result in sedation.

Incentive

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.