**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

WestCoastReleaf Sample Pack - (Hash / Kief / Shatter and more)

I'd like to start by saying thank you to WestCoastReleaf for their confidence in sending me a pack for reviewing. What I understood is they have been in the game for around 1 year but they just recently found out about CMOM community.

(Sorry for the very late review, I've been very busy but better late than never?)

WestCoastReleaf
Overall rating out of 10: 7/10 - Overall good. Communication was very good and pleasant, the rep on discord seems to be a nice person to do business with. They seems to be very motivated to make a name for themselves. I should have a flower review up in the upcoming week or so. They might be new around here but they have been rolling for a moment. Give them a shot!

N/A (Discord)

Ordering & Pricing:
N/A

Communication:
They contacted me via discord. The person I've talked to was very kind. Conversation was straight forward.

Shipping::
Took 3 days to make it to me. (Standard shipping time for me)

Packaging:
I'm very late for my review so I don't really remember but I THINK it was a vac sealed cardboard box.

Products / Photos:

Had a Culture Sativa vape pen but it was dead on arrival :(

Strain Name: Rockstar Shatter
Bag Appeal: Good color, looks pretty clean
Smell: Hint of floral kiefy smell, not very strong
Taste: Very smooth, not very tasty, floral
Buzz: The buzz is the biggest downside to me; expected it to be a little bit stronger. Still pleasant head high.
Price: $15/g
Value: For the price I'd say it's pretty good value; the high is not overwhelming but everything else is fine.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA
Overall rating out of 10: 7.5/10 - More than acceptable for the price tag. Good smooth shatter. In my picture you can see 1 or 2 very small cannabis pieces; they are from my lightbox.

Strain Name: Land Cruiser Hash
Bag Appeal: Not that exciting; very smalls pieces almost ground up
Smell: Very minty, the smell is kinda strong
Taste: Hits smooth but not very tasty
Buzz: Great head buzz. Got me lost in my thoughts for a moment.
Price: $15/g
Value: Good value for the tag
"A" Scale Rating: AAA-
Overall rating out of 10: 6/10 - I'm picky when it comes to hash. I love a great looking hash with nice colors. Taste is also very important for me. That hash is not bad, it's simply not up to my standards. Still pretty fine if you are on a budget.

Strain Name: Rockstar Kief
Bag Appeal: Chunky. A few stems and green pieces here and there.
Smell: There's a subtle smell I can hardly put the finger on, kinda oily smell that reminds me something like some brand of play dough with hints of permanent ink.. hard to describe.
Taste: Harsh, not much taste to it.
Buzz: Good high. Would be a good complement to a joint/bong hit.
Price: $10/g
Value: This is a very low price for kief but I think it's spot on considering the quality of the product.
"A" Scale Rating: AA
Overall rating out of 10: 5/10 - This is a very raw kief, not much love given. Is this a high end kief ? Definitely not. Is it worth $10/g ? Not really in my opinion, but you can get an oz for $100 which would be worth it on a budget.

Strain Name: Sour Blue Soda Bottles (Original Flavor)
Bag Appeal: Great looking gummies. Keep out of reach of children ;)
Smell: Very pleasant sweet and sour smell. Makes me crave for gummies.
Taste: It's bitter. If you like sour candies you will like it. Almost no taste of material (it's distillate) and seems to be artificial blue raspberry hint.
Buzz: Unfortunately edibles usually has almost no effects on me and those gummies didn't make exception (ate the whole bag). I have a lot of acidity/digestive issues so I usually avoid edibles.
Price: They don't have the 120MG on the website anymore but I believe it was around $15/bag
Value: I've read in other reviews that the high is very good. Considering the taste, I'd say it's pretty good value.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA
Overall rating out of 10: 8/10 - My note is taking other reviews into account for the buzz as I'm not really reliable on that matter. I enjoyed the taste; I loooooove candies/gummies.

Strain Name: Pre-Rolled (No strain name)
Bag Appeal: Your standard classy pre-roll, came in a doob tube. Well packed.
Smell: Smells like classic shake that has been left on the bottom of the jar for a while
Burn: Burns mostly salt and pepper. Burning straight and slowly.
Taste: Did hit way smoother than expected. The taste was not to the meeting though; bland.
Buzz: It's OK. I have a very high tolerance so had to take a bong hit not too long after.
Price: $8 each
Value: I think I remember seeing them for like $5 before, which was a more fair in my opinion. Kinda expensive for the kind of quality you find in prerolls.
"A" Scale Rating: AA
Overall rating out of 10: 4/10 - It's smooth, that's a good point. Well packed. Burns fine. Can't really put more than 4/10 as I'm not a prerolled fan. Can't really recommend at that price.

Strain Name: Fat Boy Blunt (House blend cannabis, then joint is dipped in distillate than rolled in kief)
Bag Appeal: Standard preroll covered of kief in a doob. Looks good. Showed to friends that never saw that during a party and they thought it looked pretty cool.
Smell: Kinda minty smell on the outside
Burn: Burned very slowly, salt and pepper color.
Taste: Also smoother than expected. Not really any harshness. Had a hint of mint.
Buzz: Got me(us) high. Tried it with some friends and it was a nice buzz. Didn't have to smoke right after.
Price: $20 each
Value: I think it's a little bit overpriced. For me $15 could be a good price point for the experience.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA-
Overall rating out of 10: 6.5/10 - At first I thought it would be like the prerolled but with more harshness; I was kinda wrong. It probably uses the same cannabis but the added distillate and kief are good additions to it. Again I'm not a prerolled fan, I'm generally never buying those. Should they cut the price a little bit I'd recommend it just for the experience.