**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[STICKY] A Word On Incentivized Reviews [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Hey all,

In light of many recent low effort, and extremely obvious incentivized point grab reviews, I would like to stress the importance of being thorough with incentivized reviews.

Incentivized reviewing itself isn't inherently a problem, its done in every level of product marketing the world over, and many people do it to help subsidize their cannabis costs. That said, people should also approach it as a form of payment for a service; that service being a thorough review.

Take pride in your work, examine the products, take high quality photos, be critical in your evaluation, because one sentence reviews that give a 10/10 rating across the board and end with “incentive for review, $20,” help nobody... it tells users nothing about the legitimate product quality.

If you don’t know how to review thoroughly, I invite you to read through any of the other high quality reviews that are frequently posted here by regular users, and even emulate their style if it helps you get started. I encourage people to try our template or invent one of their own. Simply put, there are ample resources to help individuals form an idea of what a thorough review should look like.

There are a couple of MOMS whose customers are exceptionally bad for low effort reviews, I wont name them, but they know who they are. I encourage all MOMS to highlight the importance of customers being thorough with reviews when incentivized, else you are unlikely to see many reviews for your sites appearing here.

Thank you to those who took the time to read this post.
bing.