**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic By Mail (Mango Haze, Blue Dream)

MOM Name https://chronicbymail.com

Overall Rating out of 10: 7.5/10

Ordering & Pricing: Prices get better when you start at half Os and they have good sales.

Communication: Standard website stuff.

Packaging: Box, vacuum sealed bag, mylar bags. No big deal but the mylar bags weren’t sealed. I only got one of the two samples listed on the bill (“God Damnit”). No boveda.

Products / Photos: I ordered Mango Haze (first 2 pics) and Blue Dream (last pic)
Incentive for Customers: They have good sales. There is a point reward system for purchases and reviews: “Every time you buy ANY product you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. 20 points are worth $1 for you to spend on ANY product in the store with no restrictions.” Reviews of a product are 100 points (i.e. $5).

Incentive for Review: I’ve wanted to try Mango Haze for awhile, not many MOMs carry it. I enjoyed it.

Notes: The Mango Haze smells and tastes great. The bud was really sticky, not recommended for joints because it stopped burning ¾ of the way in; it’s also a little harsh on the throat after a while. Made my lips and tongue tingle a bit. Great for vaping. The buzz is super chill and can be laugh inducing. Easy to function on, the buzz lasts about an hour or so. My future purchases of this strain will be for making edibles.

I also bought Blue Haze which is another great strain. Nice, mellow, euphoric high. Good for zoning out, also good for projects that require concentration. You can sleep nicely on it, too, if you take a lot. I'll probably make edibles with this batch as it was also a bit harsh on the throat.