**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cg carts - pacific gras

MOM Name:
Pacific grass
Overall rating out of 10:
Email password
Ordering & Pricing:
Daily deals, bundles, bulk etc
Communication:
Always fast
Packaging:
Always in a box so nothing is ever squished
Products / Photos:

https://imgur.com/gallery/JrldQvd

Always happy with the CG cartridges. Both have a nice subtle flavour that does taste a bit more like actual weed than other carts I’ve had with fruitier terps.

Smooth, immediate nice feeling after holding in the vapour for a second. I find them both to be heady highs with eye droopiness. If anyone wants a $25 off link for pacific grass let me know, they have good prices on these cartridges however their selection of other, MAGICAL products is solid. If you like mushroom pizza then pacific grass has some great options from Vietnam

Incentive for Customers:

Re: Cg carts - pacific gras

Otownkush wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:43 pm MOM Name:
Pacific grass
Overall rating out of 10:
Email password
Ordering & Pricing:
Daily deals, bundles, bulk etc
Communication:
Always fast
Packaging:
Always in a box so nothing is ever squished
Products / Photos:

https://imgur.com/gallery/JrldQvd

Always happy with the CG cartridges. Both have a nice subtle flavour that does taste a bit more like actual weed than other carts I’ve had with fruitier terps.

Smooth, immediate nice feeling after holding in the vapour for a second. I find them both to be heady highs with eye droopiness. If anyone wants a $25 off link for pacific grass let me know, they have good prices on these cartridges however their selection of other, MAGICAL products is solid. If you like mushroom pizza then pacific grass has some great options from Vietnam

Incentive for Customers:
your review is pretty detailed. and great to know that the packaging is good. Usually how the courier handle products are frustrating