**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station - Big Cat Kush - April 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station
Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering is easy and prices are fair for what you get, most $100 ounces are good for the price and paying extra for quads is almost always worth it
Communication: Very quick to respond and always helpful to let you know what products/sales are coming
Packaging: Packaged in a plain white discreet box, vacuumed sealed with boveda pack, no smell until cutting open seal
Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: Recieve 5% cashback on orders, 20% off for first-time buyers, holiday deals
Incentive for Review: $25 in kush points value when you review your order on 5 different platforms
Notes: Shipping was super fast, met delivery standard even with everything going on

Strain Name: Big Cat Kush
Size of buds: Gigantic
Bag Appeal: 9/10 - Big beautiful crystallized buds with a noticeable pleasant pine smell
Cure & Humidity: Packaged with boveda, the cure was great, not too dry no complaints, nice tight nugs, bud is very soft after being ground up when you pick it up
Smell Intensity: 7.5/10 - Very nice pine aroma, not super pungent but can definitely smell it nice when you grind it up
Harshness vs Smoothness: 10/10 - Very smooth smoke, you can really tell the difference with good quads compared to AA or even AAA, get that heavy feeling in your chest after smoking a bowl that you get when you know you smoked some quality flower
Taste Intensity: I notice a clean taste when smoking joints, I mostly smoke bowls so unfortunately the taste is often muted by butane but in joints I can best describe it as a clean floral taste, definitely can taste the difference between this bud and any other AA or AAA-
Buzz Intensity: 10/10 - Being a long time smoker for medicinal reasons I'm always looking for potent bud and this one is no exception, this bud had my problems disappearing faster than Carol Baskins husband. Couldn't keep a straight thought for the first 10 minutes then it slides its a nice chill high. Will definitely order again if the next batch is equivalent or better.
Price: $130 for 14gs
Value: 10/10 - No complaints at all about the bud and the perfect potency im looking for for under 10/g
"A" Scale Rating: AAAA