**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Bluefin Tuna, Copper Chem, Cherry Kola - WeedCargo - April 25

WeedCargo.ca

Packaging was great. No smell, descreet and damage free!

Bluefin Tuna

Bag Appeal - The buds I recieved were on the smaller size but very dense. Semi glossy due to good trichome coverage. Trim was very good with nice amber hairs. Good bag appeal!
8/10

Smell- The smell was fairly strong. Mostly smells like wood/diesel/pine but also slightly sweet! Gassy strain!
8/10

Cure - The buds were squishy and don't crumble when pressed between fingers. Sticky inside and out. Great cure !
9/10

Smoke- Burned well in a joint with lighter ash and a smooth taste.
8/10

Vape- Vaped very well in the pax 2. Great gassy taste and bowls lasted a long time. Good vape!
8/10

Potency - Effects happen fairly quick and continue to get stronger as you become relaxed and happy. Definetly a night time strain, and its a great example of heavy indica effects
9/10
Screenshot_20200425-201309_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-201309_Gallery.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Copper Chem

Bag Appeal - Medium and small semi dense nugs. Trim is very good. Decent trichome coverage gives the nugs a semi glossy appearance. Looks good!
8/10

Smell- Really good strong smell. Has the strong aroma of pine but also has fuel and herbal notes
8/10

Cure - Semi sticky once broken open. Squishes and doesnt crumble.
Good cure and storage!
8/10

Smoke- Had a bowl in my pipe and it burned smooth with lighter gray ash. Good smoke!
8 /10

Vape- Had enjoyable sessions in the pax 2. The smells translated well into flavours. Vaped really well! Many hits from a single bowl.
8 /10

Potency - The high from this is what I remembered from Enigma Extracts copper chem. Strong up lifting buzz that leaves you couch locked and hungry! Had time dislocation as well! Funny buzz! I like it, makes it different and memorable!
9/10
Screenshot_20200425-201303_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-201303_Gallery.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Cherry Kola

Bag Appeal - Buds are small and dense. Mostly green but with some amber hairs and sparse purple highlights. Trichome coverage looks good with a semi glossy look. Trim is acceptable
7/10

Smell- Not a strong nose, but not weak. Smells like cherries and spice. After you break a bud open the smell intensifies. Nice Smell!
7/10

Cure - Buds squish but also crumble some pieces off. Buds are very slightly sticky once broken up.
7/10

Smoke- Smoked well in the pipe with salt and pepper ash. Fairly smooth. Fun smoke.
7/10

Vape- Taste reminded me of a cola taste. Delicious! Many many hits from a packed bowl and it vaped well!
8/10

Potency - Indica leaning effects; relaxation, happiness, chill, and a bit of the munchies. Long lasting and fairly strong. Good fun buzz!
8/10
Screenshot_20200425-201314_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-201314_Gallery.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1886 times