**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

LowPriceBud, MK Ultra AAAA by Gasleak, Late April

Great smoke! Don't really have any negatives about this strain, other than it's not too smooth on the throat comparing it to things like the Pink Fox & Rock Tuna, but this has a very good bag appeal (these nugs are around 6gs+ each) and I've been loving this myself, it's pretty potent, a nice gram joint would have me stoned for an hour or so and I have quite the tolerance, 1 bong rip had me feeling chill and another had me feeling straight stoned.
Burns in a joint with a very nice salt & pepper ash, has a very very nice sweet pungent gassy taste to it, I sat there for a couple minutes after rolling up just straight puffing on the joint without lighting it because it tasted so good lmfao.

Picked this up in their 4/20 Gasleak sale, got an oz of this and the Pink Fox for $340 and I couldn't be happier cause that's a straight steal.
Quality 10/10
Value 10/10
Attachments
jtq1c42zrkv41.jpg
jtq1c42zrkv41.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 360 times