**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

G.I Pink Gas - LPB / Mendo Breath - 6ixpensary / First Review

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 8

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: i havent needed to talk to them yet, everythings been super smooth.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: In a box with a press sealed bag, with another sealed bag that has the product in it.

PRODUDCTS TO REVIEW: Gibson Island Pink Gas
First impressions were woah this is stinky. Pungent gas notes rights away with subtle kush undertones. The flavour is the same as the nose on those one with straight up gasoline with some pink undertones. Real spicy. The buds range from bright green to dark green with a little purple here and there and a decent amount of hair and trichomes. Ash burns salt and pepper, with medium bodied smoke. The only place this bud is lacking is in its trim job - which I paid 125 an oz so its a non-issue. Would recommend to petrolheads - she stanky.
The attachment Screenshot_20200502-115935_Gallery.jpg is no longer available

MOM NAME: 6ixpensary

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 4

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: Haven't had to contact them. First purchase.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: In a box with a sealed bag inside and a fresh sealed integra pack. Cant complain.

PRODUDCTS TO REVIEW: Listed as "Mendo Breath (AAAA)"
First impressions were - HOLY TRICHOMES, but it smells like Hay-cheese-citrus? Buds are totally caked with trichomes its kinda of outrageous looking, but the nose on this oz just.. is barely there and what you do get is a weird citrusy cheese hay smell that kind of smells dank? Even breaking a nug open the same thing, and it seems overly dry. Burns pure white, with barely any kick or flavour to the smoke apart from a slight cheese flavour. I paid 145 for this zip, with 20 for shipping so 165ish. In my opinion not a good order so it will probably be my last there.
The attachment Screenshot_20200502-120051_Gallery.jpg is no longer available
Screenshot_20200502-115935_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200502-115935_Gallery.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 478 times