**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

SpeedGreens - Mixed AAA OZ - Violator Kush/Purple Diesel/OG Kush/Sugar Cookies)

MOM info: I ordered the Mixed AAA oz (Violator Kush smalls , Purple Diesel smalls, OG Kush, Sugar Cookies), 3.5 g of Island Pink (AA), and I got the free 3.5g gift with my first order. It was SunKiss CBD. I also asked for some samples that I could review and they were very generous, they included samples of - XXX OG, Purple Punch and Death Bubba (all AAAA's). It was very easy to order on their site and they have a good selection and they have promos going quite often. Shipping was quick and the packaging were like big prescription bottles with strain labels on them. They were great to communicate with.

Strains:

Violator Kush (smalls) – Indica Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: It is a light army green colour, with a kind of foxtail like structure. Tons of crystals and it was quite nice looking. It was fairly airy and squishy.

Nose: It was quite pungent when I opened it up. The nose had a herbal/earthy spiciness to it with a tiny bit of skunk.

Roll: It rolled pretty good. It was a very light colour when I cut it up.

Taste: The taste was very spicy and earthy. It was very smooth at first but then it felt a tiny bit harsh by the end.

Burn: It burnt great. It had a pretty light ash to it.

Potency/Effects: it hits a little bit at first and it builds up into a pretty good body buzz. Quite relaxing and good for evening and nighttime use.

Overall score – 8.8/10
Violator Kush
Violator Kush
Violator Kush small.JPG (80.89 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Purple Diesel (smalls) – Sativa Dominant Hybrid – (AAA)

Visual: They were some cute little frosty buds. These small buds had quite a bit of crystal and lots of nice purple patches. The buds were squishy but the outsides of them felt a bit dry. Not dry enough that they were crumbly though.

Nose: The nose was fairly mild. It was sweet and diesel with some grassiness to it.

Roll: It cut up and rolled well.

Taste: The taste was also mild. It was mainly a diesel flavour with some pine and a sourness to it.

Burn: The burn was a tiny bit off and the ash was a bit dark.

Potency/Effects: It was a little bit punchy and it built up into a heady buzz. It was more of an uplifting and awake feeling. It was a bit more potent that the Violator Kush but it was not super potent.

Overall score – 8.5/10
Purple Diesel
Purple Diesel
Purple Diesel small.JPG (104.22 KiB) Viewed 233 times

OG Kush – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: They were small to medium sized buds. Bright green in colour with patches of brown hairs throughout. There was a good amount of crystal on the buds, I thought they were pretty good looking.

Nose: The nose was earthy and kushy/piney with a bit of sweetness.

Roll: It rolled very well. It squished up a bit while I was cutting so it took a bit longer to cut.

Taste: The taste was full of pine and kush with a bit of peppery spiciness on the exhale.

Burn: The burn was good. It had a nice light ash.

Potency/Effects: I thought the potency level was pretty high. It had a good punch and I could feel it in my nose. It was a pretty heavy body buzz and it did end up being sedative. It zoned me right out.

Overall score – 8.9/10
OG Kush
OG Kush
OG Kush small.JPG (83.51 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Sugar Cookies – Balanced Hybrid – (AAA)

Visual: The colour was a light army green with some crystal throughout. It had different coloured hairs. Some brown, some yellow. It was a bit squishy.

Nose: The nose was a bit of a sugary sweetness with some grass/earthiness and a bit of funk. Not a big smell to it though.

Roll: It was easy to cut and roll.

Taste: It had an earthy, grassy taste with some sugary sweetness.

Burn: The burn was good. It was steady and it had a nice white ash.

Potency/Effects: It had a decent potency level. It had a bit of an all around effect my body, head and visual. I was still quite alert in the head and kind of chill in the body.

Overall score – 8.4/10
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookies small.JPG (127.92 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Island Pink from SpeedGreens – Hybrid – (AA+)

Visual: Pretty nice for a AA! Tiny bit leafy but lots of crystals all over and throughout. It is a light green colour and it sparkled quite a bit from the Trichomes. It was a bit squishy.

Nose: It was earthy and not very pungent at first but when I opened it up it was much more pungent. I got more of a pine/kush earthiness and a bit of a sweetness which made me think of grapefruit.

Roll: It rolled quite nice and it was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was piney and earthy with a bit of that sweetness, just like the smell.

Burn: The burn was good. It was a heavy smoke but the more I got to the end it started to feel a tiny bit harsh.

Potency/Effects: The potency level was decent. It built up well into a good buzz. It was a happy feeling that it gave me and it was pretty heavy. Good for chilling at night.

Overall score – 8.6/10
Island Pink
Island Pink
Island Pink Small.JPG (99.76 KiB) Viewed 233 times

XXX OG from SpeedGreens – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: The visual was very nice. It was one big frosty Christmas tree shaped nug. There were lots of nice Trichomes all throughout and some hints of purple on the inside. It was a bright green with some patches of brown hairs.

Nose: It was quite piney and earthy with a little bit of kushyness.

Roll: The roll was good and the moisture level was great. It was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was very similar to the smell, piney and earthy.

Burn: It burnt well and the ash was fairly light. It had a heavy smoke to it.

Potency/Effects: It has really good potency. It hits a bit at first and then builds up well. It was very relaxing, giving me a body chill effect but still being aware in the head.

Overall score – 9.1/10
XXX OG
XXX OG
XXX OG small.JPG (91.82 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Purple Punch (Buddha Boyz) from SpeedGreens – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: There were a couple of medium sized buds in this sample. They were a bright green around the bottom and a darker purple/black on the tops. The buildup of Trichomes highlighted the dark colours around the tip. They were nicely frosted buds and when I opened them up the inside was much lighter in colour.

Nose: The nose was nice! Especially when I opened it up. It was a sweet fruity berry smell. Like a fruit punch. There was a bit of skunk too.

Roll: It rolled great and it was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was more of an earthy sweetness. It still had the fruity berry flavour but it had a hint of herbal spiciness. Good flavour.

Burn: It burnt very well. The ash was a tiny bit salt and peppery, but it didn’t impede the smoke at all.

Potency/Effects: It was punchy for me! I felt it hit me right away in my nose. Very good potency. It took over right away and it was a nice chilling effect. Great for chilling out at nighttime. I also found that it was a very happy kind of chill.

Overall score – 9.3/10
Purple Punch
Purple Punch
Purple Punch small.JPG (117.4 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Death Bubba (Buddha Boyz) from SpeedGreens – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAAA)

Visual: The visual was good. It was kind of dank looking. It was a few buds attached to a long stem and it was sparkly from the crystals. The colour was a dark green with it turning to an even darker green at the tip with some purple hues to it. The tip of the long bud had even more of a crystal build up. It was a bit squishy and sticky, very fresh.

Nose: When I opened it up the smell came at me with a sweet gas scent. There was a bit of a skunk smell too. It was very enjoyable!

Roll: It rolled great. It was very squishy when I cut it and it was sticking to the scissors quite a bit. It took a bit longer to cut because of the stickiness. That was not a complaint, lol.

Taste: The taste was very gassy and sweet with some skunkyness, very similar to the nose.

Burn: It burned great! The ash was a tiny bit dark, but it still burnt well.

Potency/Effects: Wow! Punchy! I had waves of buzziness all over me not too long after getting into it. Awesome potency. I was a bit energetic and aware at first but it soon cooled down to a sleepy effect and it had me pretty buzzed out. Awesome!

Overall score – 9.4/10
Death Bubba
Death Bubba
Death Bubba small.JPG (66.01 KiB) Viewed 233 times