**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

MOM from Ganjawest.co

MOM Name: GANJAWEST URL: ganjawest.co
Overall rating out of 10: 9 out of 10

Sign Up: sign on was easy and sent email with ID proof after placing first order. Once verified no need to do this everytime [/b]
Ordering & Pricing: few products like kief, trim, are excellently priced. Ordering was easy and everything was user friendly. Easy to order, check points, applying coupons, payment details[/b]
Communication: mostly I tried contacting on Instagram or sent them email and got updates in 24 hours (working days)
Packaging: excellent sealed packaging. Can see how the kief was packed into 1gm jars and neatly packed again into a plastic bag
Products / Photos: ordered these items
1. Premium shake
2. 7 gms of kief (deadhead og and orange crush)
3. 1/2 oz of black tuna and 1/2 oz of purple ghost

The shake was excellent for making brownies. Check out the canna butter screenshot which I made
Kief was good addition to bowls and also I tried pressing some hash with the orange crush and it was awesome.
Both buds was thick and dense with kief. Got a lot of kief after grinding. Gave decent high and loved the flavour from both. Usually 100 / oz taste like crap sometime but these ones fromGW were lit.
Incentive for Customers: sign up bonus 100 points which is equal to 5$ discount, free 3.5 gm on first order, additional points for writing reviews. Loyalty points - every dollar spent 1 point and for every 100 points 5$ worth discount.
Incentive for Review: 10$ for review on CM and need to share it with them via email to receive the bonus
Notes: I place dorder for 1 oz 100$ of black tuna and asked them in comments to split half half with purple ghost and they did it. Loved their Instagram giveaways and special discounts. Will be using the saved points to place more orders :D
my whole order 😍