**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Low Price Bud - Mixed AAA OZ - Shishkaberry, G13 Gas, Cali Bubba and Bubba Kush

** Low Price Bud **

Mom info: I ordered the mixed AAA oz. Shishkaberry, G13 Gas, Cali Bubba and Bubba Kush. Ordering was easy and it took 3 days for delivery.

Strains:

Shishkaberry – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: They were small to medium buds but they were very frosty looking! They were a dark green colour and I was impressed with the amount of Trichomes on it. It was quite dense, but it still had a bit of a squish to it.

Nose: It was quite pungent with an aroma of pine and kush.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was very easy to cut and to grind. It crumbled apart when I was cutting it. It was not a dry crumbling though. The moisture level was good.

Taste: The taste was similar to the nose. It was piney and a bit kushy with an earthiness to it.

Burn: It burnt very well. No issues.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t very punchy but it built up to a ok potency level. It was a mellow effect and buzz. It was a good all around relaxing feeling that would be good for day time and evening use.

Overall score – 8.6/10
Shishkaberry
Shishkaberry
Shiskaberry small.png (592.25 KiB) Viewed 421 times

G13 Gas – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: They were a light green small to medium buds. There were some small crystals throughout and there were lots of brown hairs all over. It was a bit lighter on the inside when I opened it up. It was fresh and squishy.

Nose: The nose was a little bit gassy and sweet. It was a pleasant smell. Not too pungent though.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was a bit sticky when cutting it. It seems nice and fresh and it was easy to cut and to grind, no issues.

Taste: The taste was much more pungent. The taste was nice and gassy and earthy with a bit of sweetness.

Burn: It burnt excellent! It was a nice white ash. It was a tiny bit harsh the further I got into the joint.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t super punchy but it built up into a decent potency. It would be good for people that don’t like a high TCH level or for beginners. It was a mellow effect that I could feel in my head, my eyes and my body.

Overall score – 8.6/10
G13 Gas
G13 Gas
G13 Gas small.jpg (242.78 KiB) Viewed 421 times

Cali Bubba – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: They were nice little frosted nugs. They were a medium and bright green with lots of crystal all throughout. Some of the buds were very solid and some were squishy.

Nose: The nose was earthy and gassy with some skunk and pine to it. The smell was a bit lighter like the G13 Gas was.

Roll/Grind: It cut up easy and it squished a bit when I was cutting it. It was a bit sticky and it was easy to grind up as well.

Taste: The flavor is quite pungent! It has that earthy gas flavor with skunk and pine.

Burn: The ash was nice and light and it burnt well.

Potency/Effects: Good potency on this Cali Bubba. It built up well into a nice buzzy Indica effect. I had a buzzy head and a floaty body. It made me feel very chill and mellow while still being happy and content. Good for evening and night time use.

Overall score – 8.9/10
Cali Bubba
Cali Bubba
Calli Bubba small.png (565.57 KiB) Viewed 421 times

Bubba Kush – Indica Dominant Hybrid – (AAA+)

Visual: They were small to medium buds and some were a lighter green and others were a dark green to deep purple colour. The darker buds had a bit of a dank look to them. There was a very good amount of crystals on them.

Nose: The nose was gassy and earthy with a bit of sweet kushiness.

Roll/Grind: It was a little bit sticky and it cut up and ground up well.

Taste: The kush flavour came out more in the taste along with some earthy gassiness.

Burn: The ash was nice and light and it burnt well.

Potency/Effects: It had good potency that had a bit of a kick but took a bit to fully build up. The effects were very relaxing. It filled my head with buzziness at first and then it spread out to my back and hands and then eventually my feet. It felt like waves across my face and like my head was lifting a bit. It really fazed me out as well. Nice smoke!

Overall score – 9.0/10
Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush
BK final small.png (582.43 KiB) Viewed 421 times

Incentivized for leaving a review?: You can earn discounts by posting honest reviews.