**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Tegridy Farms Cannabis (TFCannabis) Welcome Kit - June 2020

** Tegridy Farms Cannabis **

Mom info: Shipping was quick and customer service was great.
Welcome Kit
Welcome Kit
IMG_7443.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 362 times
Strains:

El Muerte from Tegridy Farms – (AAAA)

Visual: It was a darker army green in colour. There were lots of Trichomes all throughout. It was quite dense but there was still a little bit of a squish to it.

Nose: The nose was musky and sweet with a bit of gassiness.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was very easy to cut and grind

Taste: The gassiness and a funky muskiness really came out in the flavour. It was a very potent taste.

Burn: It burnt very well. It was a nice light ash and the smoke was nice and heavy.

Potency/Effects: It hit me pretty good in the nose. The potency was very good and it build up through my body. It was more of a body effect and it was a nice chill effect. It gave me a heavy buzz, heavy eyes, and slowed me down a bit.

Overall score – 9.2/10
El Muerte
El Muerte
el muerte final pic small.jpg (167.66 KiB) Viewed 362 times

Pink Death Star from Tegridy Farms – (AAAA)

Visual: The colour is a bit darker green. It is a dense looking bud and it is but it still has a good moisture level. It has small crystals all throughout and the inside of the bud is quite a bit lighter in colour.

Nose: The nose is gassy and sweet. The was a bit of herbal spiciness in it as well.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was very easy to cut and grind

Taste: The taste was gassy and the spiciness came out quite a bit. It was a potent taste.

Burn: It burnt very well and the ash was nice and light.

Potency/Effects: It hit me well in the nose and it had a great potency level. It gave me a heavy and weighted feeling which slowed me down a bit. Good for evening and nighttime.

Overall score – 9.1/10
Pink Death Star
Pink Death Star
Pink Death Star pic final small.jpg (246 KiB) Viewed 362 times

Purple Space Cookie from Tegridy Farms – (AAAA)

Visual: Absolutely gorgeous! Lots of nice dark colours! There are some very dark greens but lots of dark purples. It was just covered in fat crystal throughout. When I open it up the purple comes out even more. Sooo cool looking!

Nose: The smell is a sweet berry candy. Yum!

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cuts well, and it grinds up easy. It has that still crystallized structure from all the fat crystal. Very good moisture level.

Taste: That sweet berry candy smell comes out well in the flavor. It has a bit of earthiness to the flavor too.

Burn: It burnt very well and the ash was nice and light.

Potency/Effects: Not super punchy which is what I am used to with a Purple strain. It build up well though. Nice and buzzy effect all over! It had good medicinal effects for me, it really helped with my migraine. Very nice!

Overall score – 9.3/10
Purple Space Cookie
Purple Space Cookie
Purple Space Cookies pic final small.png (437.96 KiB) Viewed 362 times

Incentivized for leaving a review?: No