**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pink Llama - 7 Strains - June

** Pink Llama **

Mom info: Shipping was quick and customer service was great.

Strains:

Death Butter from Pink Llama (sourced from Big Boss Farms) – (AAAA)

Visual: Lots of crystal on this nice looking bud! There were a bunch of different colours like bright greens light greens and purples. It was very attractive! When I opened it up it was quite a bit lighter and it still had tons of beautiful crystals inside too. It was very dense.

Nose: The nose was sweet and it had a creamy butter smell that was really yummy. I also got an earthy grass nose to it. Some grass smells are bad but this was a good earthy grass smell. There was a hint of gas too.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cut and ground up great! Very easy.

Taste: The taste was earthy and creamy with some gas and an underlying flavor of melon. Pretty funky!

Burn: The burn was nice and steady and the ash was a light gray.

Potency/Effects:
I loved this Death Butter! It had great potency and it was a bit punchy in the nose. The effects were great. It really flowed in through the head and it was a nice all around buzz. It is a good evening strain, great for chilling out because of the body sedative effect. I was still aware enough to enjoy a show, great smoke!

Overall score – 9.4/10
Death Butter
Death Butter
Death Butter final small.jpg (135.11 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Blue Fin Tuna from Pink Llama (sourced from Sacred Gardens) – (Craft)

Visual: It was a dank looking bud with lots of small tight crystals on the outside. It was a bright green on the outside and when I opened it up the crystals were a bit bigger on the inside. The Trichomes were very sparkly and I could tell that it was very fresh. It was quite dense but it still had a fresh squishiness to it. There were patches of brown hairs all over.

Nose: The nose was very gassy and it had a funky savory tuna smell which was very enjoyable to me. It also had some sweet kushiness, it was a beautiful nose.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was very fresh and sticky and it cut up good. It squished a little bit when I was cutting it. It busted up very easy.

Taste: The taste was gassy and sweet with a bit of kush. The flavor was very potent.

Burn: It burnt awesome! Nice light ash and it was a beautiful steady burn.

Potency/Effects: It was very punchy! I could really feel it hit me in the nose. Awesome potency! It was a very clean and happy effects. It really started off with some energy and then blasted me with its all over buzz that blew me away! This one knocked me out and had me ready for da couch! Loved it!

Overall score – 9.6/10
Blue Fin Tuna
Blue Fin Tuna
BFT final small.png (394.62 KiB) Viewed 280 times

London Pound Cake from Pink Llama (grower – Poncho Farms) – (AAAA)

Visual: It was very beautiful! There were lots of different colours from bright greens to dark greens to purples. There were a few patches of light brown hairs and there were tone of sparkly Trichomes and I mean sparkly! Amazing visuals! It was very dense, and it still had a great moisture level.

Nose: The nose was like sugary baked good spiciness with some vanilla and a bit of a sourness to it.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cut up very easy and it was very easy to grind and roll too.

Taste: That baked goods spiciness really comes out in the taste with some earthiness.

Burn: It burnt very well, and it had a very heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: I could really feel the effects right away. It had a good punch in the nose and it built up fast. Excellent potency! It stated in the head and flowed down my body right away, giving me a nice and happy feeling. It was a heavy stone and I felt light in the head and buzzy in the body. Highly recommended!

Overall score – 9.5/10
London Pound Cake
London Pound Cake
LPC Final small.png (368.24 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Gucci Pink 2.0 from Pink Llama (sourced from Sacred Gardens Craft) (Grower – Captains Pink) – (Craft)

Visual: The bud was very cool looking! It had some bright greens but mostly it was a dank dark green/purple. You could really see the purples from the underside of the bud. And you could see how crystalized it was. It was very sparkly too! Wow! It was crazy dense but it still had a good moisture level.

Nose: The nose was sweet and gassy and skunky. It was very nice and very potent.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cut up very easy and it was very easy to grind and roll too.

Taste: That sweet gassiness really comes out in the flavor! It was a little bit kushy and earthy on the exhale.

Burn: Great burn! It had a nice light ash too!

Potency/Effects: It hit very well in the nose and I could tell right away that the potency was going to be very high and it was. The effects felt nice. I felt great and it was a nice and heavy buzz and full effect. It was very relaxing and sedative and had me ready for the couch. My head was buzzy, my body was buzzed out and I had some visual effects as well. Amazing one!

Overall score – 9.6/10
Gucci Pink 2.0
Gucci Pink 2.0
Gucci Pink 2.0 final small.jpg (183.93 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Rock Bubba from Pink Llama (sourced from Big Boss Farms) - (AAAA)

Visual: It was a darker green colour with some very dark purple leaves on it giving a bit of that dank look. There were lots of tight sparkly crystals on the outside and the crystals were a bit bigger on the inside. It was very dense but the moisture level was great.

Nose: The nose was sweet and gassy and a bit kushy. It wasn’t super potent.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cut up very easy and almost crumbles apart. It busted up quick and easy too.

Taste: The flavor was very potent! That sweet gassiness really came out along with a skunky flavor and a kushy flavor.

Burn: It burnt great! It was nice and steady and it had a heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: This one hit me very well in the nose as well! It built up quick in my head and had a very high potency for me. It was very relaxing and sedative and very buzzy all over. It totally wiped me out and rocked me, haha. Good for night time use. Excellent!

Overall score – 9.4/10
Rock Bubba
Rock Bubba
Rock Bubba final small.png (413.47 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Dosi Dos from Pink Llama (sourced from Sacred Gardens) (Grower – Captains Pink) - (AAAA)

Visual: It was very cool looking. It was like an elongated Christmas tree shape with tons of frosty crystal all over it! There were big juicy crystals al throughout the inside as well. It was quite dense.

Nose: The nose was a light kushy smell with a bit of funkiness to it.

Cut/Roll/Grind: It was very easy to cut and grind. It had a very stiff structure and it was a little bit sticky.

Taste: The flavor was much punchier that the nose. The taste was sweet and savory with a bit of the cookies flavor.

Burn: It burnt awesome. Nice light ash.

Potency/Effects: It was very punchy in my nose and it built up well into a very good potency level. It had good all around effects which would be goofor day time and evening use. It gave me some good energy and it was still very buzzy.

Overall score – 9.3/10
Dosi Dos
Dosi Dos
Dosi Dos pic final small.png (494.73 KiB) Viewed 280 times

Strawberry Glue from Pink Llama - (AAA+)

Visual: It was very frosty and good looking, especially for a AAA. There was lots of big crystal all throughout. It was a bit lighter on the inside and the overall colour is a light army green. It was very dense and it had a good moisture level.

Nose: The nose had a very sweet strawberry smell like candy! It also has a bit of gas and diesel to it. It was very nice!

Cut/Roll/Grind: It cuts up very easy and fast. It was just as easy with grinding it.

Taste: The flavor was very potent! That sweet strawberry candy flavor is great and the gassiness comes out even a bit more in the taste. There was a little bit of a funky aftertaste as well.

Burn: It burnt awesome. Nice light ash and it was a heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: Great potency level! It was very punchy in the nose for me. It was really buzzy in the head and it had good full effects. It had heavy head effects and it was good to chill out and relax with. I had a face buzz feeling and a great body buzz too. I thought it was amazing for a AAA!

Overall score – 9.2/10
Strawberry Glue
Strawberry Glue
Strawberry Glue pic final small.jpg (154.88 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Incentivized for leaving a review - No.