**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Coast Terra BC Review - July 2020

Coast Terra BC

XL Extracts Mk Ultra FSE
Full album : https://imgur.com/a/IkZ1NSn

Beautiful texture and consistency on this Mk Ultra FSE. Thick and saucy, resembling a type of custard or mango puree with it's vibrant yellow/orange colour. One of my favourite concentrates to handle as it doesn't run or make a mess at all, just glues itself onto your dab tool.

Instantly recognized the familiar and pungent Mk Ultra profile upon opening the lid. Very earthy and piney, mixed with hints of lemon pledge. Identical tasting when dabbed too, with a classic combo of pine, earth, and citrus and a touch of fuel on exhale. Hard hitting, delivering a swift punch to the lungs but not in a harsh way. Dabbed cleanly as well.

It only took minutes to feel the heavy handed, euphoric and sedative effects of this indica. Found myself helplessly slouching and melting into my chair after a couple of dabs. Heavy eyes and yawn after yawn, all while offering a very strong cerebral high as this strain is known to do. Definitely an effective couch locker that could lead to an unexpected sleep with little effort. Also loving the look of the new XL Extracts logo. Really pops!

Arcana Extractions Congo HT/HCFSE
Full album : https://imgur.com/a/0UdrXjB

This Congo, not to be confused with Red Congolese, is a cross of Pakistan Chitral Kush × Congo 3 and Bangi Congo. The consistency is very caviar like with an even ratio of sauce to diamonds that are easy to work with. A tiny bit produced an unexpected amount of vapour resulting in cloud after cloud.

The aromas I noticed right upon opening the jar were of the sweet, tropical variety. Literally smells good enough to eat. Very pleasant tasting as well, with those same fruity/tropical notes, followed by a subtle floral flavour on exhale. Not harsh in the slightest even after a large dab minus a slight throat raspyness.

A sativa leaning hybrid with a huge emphasis on the sativa side. Instantly changed my mood from feeling tired and lazy to super uplifted and alert. Very clear headed and dialed in type of effects that encourage activity and creativity without any sedation whatsoever. Sharp new logo as well, very classy.

God's Green Crack
Full album : https://imgur.com/a/9QEL86h

An extremely visually impressive cut of God's Green Crack. Beautiful in every sense, specifically the colours, as these purple toned buds are heavily caked. Hand manicured, with very little signs of handling as well. The sugar leaf left behind hug the buds with their resinous texture, and help keep all those juicy trichomes untouched and intact. All accompanied by a plethora of thin orange hairs that really stand out in contrast. Well cured too, as the buds contain just the right amount of stickiness that make rolling an easier than usual task.

The aroma and taste followed suit, offering notes of rich, peppery herbs, and creamy, fresh pine. Very pleasant and aromatic, like an incense or hash. Especially with the room filling smoke it produced. Found the flavour to come through nicely as well in both bong and joint, in the form of a super clean, smooth smoke that was enjoyable from start to finish. Burned with a light salt and peppered ash and oil ring using ultra thin element papers.

The high is no slouch either, being very potent and long lasting, delivering on all levels. Very cerebral and in your head, beginning with a buzz behind the eyes and temples. Slowly starts to fade into a relaxing body high that keeps you in complete bliss, yet still engaged. Great for watching tv and gaming I found. Hands down the best rendition of this strain I've had which can sometimes be a little forgettable.

Where's My Bike
Full album : https://imgur.com/a/lTQlTD4

This cleverly named strain is one I've been wanting to try for a while now. Amnesia x Biker Kush are the parents, hence the name 'Where's My Bike'. Bright green buds that appear fluffy from the outside but are actually rather firm and extremely sticky to the touch, leaving my fingertips useless until washed. Covered in a coating of visible trichome heads, with vibrant orange hairs. A decent trim overall other than a few protective sugar leaf, which definitely served their purpose. Grinds up to a great consistency and isn't the type of sticky-gooey bud that breaks up to a tiny amount. Perfect cure as well.

The profile of this strain is familiar upon first impression as the Amnesia was instantly picked up on. Aromas of sweet citrus, followed by notes of berries and a flowery subtleness on the back-end. I can also catch a hint of something vanilla-like in there too, giving it a distinct creaminess. Translated very accurately when smoked, carrying over the citrus and berry flavours, with a slight peppery finish on the exhale. Burned very slow, producing a smooth smoke and a light coloured ash.

A very sativa driven high and a powerfully potent one at that. Even more so as a wake and bake choice. It's all in the head, hitting quickly behind the eyes with a fuzzy, hazy feeling. The term I've used in the past to describe a high such as this would be a "dumb high". Meaning exactly that. Just absolutely zoned out in a "duh" type of way. Not your average functional type of sativa at all, and more of a chill, laugh about anything type of high that is silly and fun altogether, especially with company. Long lasting as well and has the potential to leave one quite spent afterwards.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews