**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kushstation review - July

Mom - Kushstation

Customer service - 10/10 great service yet again from Kushstation (my 4th order)

Strain - Kings Candy

Smell - super dank gassy nose, this stuff reeks in a great way. The smell hit me as soon as I cracked the vac seal and it is stanky AF

Smoke - oil ring through the entire burn of a doob, clean even burn with a nice white ash, quite smooth for how potent it is

High - great high, excellent for a nice relaxing high. Smoking this stuff is a wise choice when you have a chunk of free time ahead of you

Value: 7/10 quite the pricey stuff as bubba kings and cincopax always do carry the higher price tag but worth the price especially if you can use discounts and points

Quality: 9.5/10 beautiful buds, nice dark green with a solid amount of purple throughout, good trichome coverage throughout these fluffy nugs

Strain - Pine Tar

Smell - good pine smell mixed with that earthy scent

Smoke - fairly smooth stuff, slightly harsh around the end of the sesh and burned salt & pepper throughout

High - great daytime high I found, still left me productive and definitely brought forth the munchies

Value: n/a this was a sample nug. The price overall seems quite nice and I will most likely be returning to grip some more before its gone

Quality: 7.5/10 good stuff, a bit leafy but nice looking stuff, good crystal, and a really great smell

Awesome edibles, immediately busted open the chefs blue raspberry bottles and they were super soft and tasty AF. Great flavor to them and nicely dosed at 20mg a pop.
First time trying the Trippy Treats, they look like hard candies but they are surprisingly soft and squishy. I grabbed the Hawaiian punch flavor and they are really great tasting too, also dosed proper too at 40mg a piece. They are slightly sour with a bit of a bitter after taste but expected with the higher dose.
I tried the lego bricks last night, me and the wife each took 1 a piece (100mg per) nice and soft, the green one I tried was definitely green apple flavored and was quite delicious as expected. Chef always has the dosage on point, and these didnt disappoint either. Left me feeling good, and glad I was able to finally try the lego bricks out!