**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Happy Clouds Review - September 2020

MoM : Happy Clouds

Quickly shipped from BC to Ontario. The contents were properly vacuum sealed and free of any aromas.

Strains:

Grease Monkey
A superb cross bred by Exotic Genetix involving the renowned Gorilla Glue #4 and Cookies and Cream. Beautiful looking buds in this particular batch that are all uniformly shaped and similar in size. They have a very vibrant and colourful appearance to them with different shades of green, accented by hints of purple and thick orange pistils that form in clusters. Extremely frosty and greasy, staying true to it's name with a sticky texture as well.

I love the nose on this strain when it's done right like this one here. Pungent but also sweet, including notes of diesel-fuel and pine with a nutty creamyness that carried over from the Cookies and Cream. The taste is identical, going back and forth between the GG#4 and Cookie nuances, offering a terpy, flavorful smoke. The cure and burn are perfect, producing an ultra smooth smoke with a white ash from the moment it was sparked to the roach. Nice and greasy too.

A high that is very couch locking in nature as Glue strains are usually known for, producing a tingly, fuzzy body high. Also quite euphoric and spacey, especially as the effects get stronger over time. Definitely some potent, long lasting stuff even with a higher tolerance, as I didn't need to smoke as much as I usually do. An amazing representation of this strain in every category.

Pink Gelato
A cross I've never tried but definitely something that's right down my alley as I always mention how I love anything Pink or Gelato related. Light green coloured nugs covered in thin, pink-orange hairs and a layer of milky and amber trichomes. You can tell the buds are resinous and greasy just looking at them but more so when handled, leaving the fingers sticky when broken up. Not overly sticky but just the right amount, grinding up to a perfect texture. A very nice trim as well with a minimal amount of sugar leaf.

The profile of this one is exactly what one would expect from something named Pink Gelato. A beautiful mix of sweet gelato and pink vanilla-gas that comes through both in smell and taste. Definitely a little more Pink Kush dominated but the Gelato is there in the background and compliments it so well. The cure on this stuff was also noted, burning slow, smooth, and clean with an instant oil ring. Thick and milky smoke but never harsh in the slightest.

An indica leaning based high but not in a heavy, sedative sense, just extremely relaxing and chill, with a euphoric feeling body stone that can even be couch locking. This is a great chill, social strain for late afternoons or evenings and winding down without immediately getting knocked out. Really enjoying this one lately.

Blueberry Sour Diesel
These chunky, spade shaped nugs of Blueberry Sour Diesel arrived dense and sticky in texture, sporting light forest green colours, accompanied by wavy orange pistils. Very healthy and fresh looking flower, with a decent amount of clear and milky trichomes. Once again, the cure stands out in the way the buds feel and smoke which I love to see.

A super pleasant and nostalgic aroma and taste, especially if you're someone that loves Blueberry strains, offering classic notes of sweet blueberry with soft diesel undertones that intensify when broken up. It reminds me of the blueberry back in the day a bit opposed to the many artificial tasting 'blue' strains. Burns decently smooth, as well as clean, leaving behind a lighter coloured ash.

The high definitely feels like a sativa leaning hybrid in nature as it offers an uplifting and stimulating head high that's perfect for daytime use. It almost comes on like a creeper, not that it takes long for the effects to kick in, but rather in the sense that it gradually gets stronger and stronger instead of fading away. There are some relaxing effects as well but no burn out whatsoever. A good choice for when wanting something potent but also something that leaves you capable of getting things done.

Peanut Butter Breath Premium Shake
Not my usual type of post as this is my first time reviewing shake. While it's not something I find myself ordering regularly, this shake seems to be of quite the decent quality as it has a good amount of tiny buds as well and is relatively clean other than the stems. The majority of people seem to use shake for cooking and edible purposes and not to smoke I assume but I tried a bowl for reviewing purposes and it smoked rather well. Smells and tastes like the strain Peanut Butter Breath with a mix of nutty and floral-woody terps followed by that familiar piney 'breath' profile.

This is a sample pack review