**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Togo weed * September Order Review

Company: ToGo Weed

Package: packaged up nice and discreet, smaller smell proof box with everything in their own individual mylar bags

Strain - Dolato by Hierba

Mom - Togo

Smell - great smelling strain with plenty of terpenes, sweet vanilla nose on this beauty bud. Could smell this stuff all day long

Smoke - super smooth smoking stuff, sweet tasting inhale and great vanilla tasting on the exhale. Clean white ash all the way throughout entire sessions

High - good high, nothing super intense but a nice high to get activities banged out. Found this to be a good daytime blaze but also was great to wake and bake to such a nice flavor. Burn out was very minimal to none at all

Value: 8/10 gripped this with a discount code and some points to make the price more reasonable, everywhere I've spotted this stuff it's jacked but well worth it for a treat

Quality: 9.5/10 some of the nicest looking stuff I've come across, usually the stuff is fairly accurate to the pictures but this was spot on. Tons of trichomes, plenty of nice shades of green with lots of purple and bright orange pistils throughout the beautiful bud structures

Strain - Gelatti by Hierba

Mom - Togo

Smell - pungent vanilla smell immediately fills your nostrils upon busted open this mylar. Probably the strongest vanilla smelling strain that I've took a nose hit of, really pleasant

Smoke - great tasting on the inhale/exhale but I found the nose to carry more vanilla than the smoke. Salt and pepper ash with a clean burn and smooth taste all the way to the end

High - found myself blazing this during the day time or early evening for the most part. I find that it's quite easy to keep going on your day to day post sesh

Value: 8/10 definitely glad I tried this stuff, second time trying Gelatti and it has been a great smoke, with a bit of a price tag but for sure worth it if you are looking to splurge a bit on crafts

Quality: 9.25/10 trichromes were glistening all over these nugs, mostly smaller sized but all really great looking and the vanilla smell that it carries is insane. Nice shades of green all through the buds and plenty of orange pistils

Strain - Cement Shoes by Grease Godz

Smell - it has a really pungent earthy smell and almost has hints of a sour fruity nose. Super unique smelling and not really comparable to any other that I've ever smelled

Smoke - the crazy unique smell seems to translate quite well to the inhale/exhale and still leaves you curious on and guessing on the exact flavor. Oil ring preset, salt and pepper ash, and a fairly smooth smoke overall

High - this strain is more ideal for later daytime or evening blazing. It comes on heavy and the majority of motivation is out the window. Find this better for when you have some freetime or are just looking to sit back and chill with minimal on your mind

Quality: 9.25/10 the few buds that were in the bag were all big heavy full buds, plenty of colors mixed throughout but the orange pistils that were covering the nugs were pretty much split 50/50 with the green

Strain - Tuna Kush

Mom - Togo

Smell - has the classic tuna kush smell like the tuna can stuff from back in the day. Nice tuna nose which is ideal for any tuna strain, not super pungent but great smelling

Smoke - fairly smooth smoking strain, tuna taste translates quite well on the inhale/exhale. Salt and pepper ash with even burning joints

High - decent high, found it to be more of a daytime smoke. Capable of completing tasks no problem, even wakin bakin is not an issue on this green, enough to know you're high but still fully functional

Quality: 8/10 nice smoke, not bad triches and pistil count, all smaller sized buds, good stuff overall. I'm always a fan of a nice tuna strain and this one did not disappoint

Customer Service: 10/10 everything was smooth and went great, there was 1 thing missing again in my order which they corrected the problem once I contacted them and they even sent a bonus sample too

Overall/conclusion: great experience with Togo, 2nd time using them and once again it wont be the last