**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Purple Drank Breath - LowPriceBud - Early September

https://i.imgur.com/TYnjSUN.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/HBtoGlM Whole album

Purple Drank Breath - LPB - Early September

I recently placed an order for an ounce of Purple Drank Breath from LowPriceBud. I’ve never tried this strain before, or LPB, so this was my first time trying both. I used my first timer discount to bring this down to just below 185. Good experience with LPB, they processed and shipped my order very quickly. Packaging is good, many layers of protection from any smell.

My first impression upon unpacking was that the bag appeal is ridiculously good. The buds are basically fully purple, save for the stems, with a nice amount of fiery orange hairs protruding. All this is blanketed in a thick layer of trichomes, giving the buds an immediately noticeable frosted appearance. My bag had mostly medium buds with some smalls, however the smalls are all solid and frosty, no wispy underdeveloped buds to be found here. One negative I noticed is the buds are quite dry. They shipped with a 62% integra but are still quite dry. Not crumble to the touch dry, but not super sticky anymore.

The smell is very pleasant, though unfortunately not as pungent as I would have expected. It’s definitely still a strong scent, but not the type that stains the room for hours after opening the jar. The nose comes across to me as sweet and funky, a distinct “purple” scent with a backend of weird breath funk. A really enjoyable combo, I just wish it were a little more pungent.

The taste is similar to the smell, fairly muted but distinct “purple” taste with a slight hint of breath funk. I like it. It smokes smooth as air too, so despite being dry it actually tastes pretty good and goes down really well.

With bud that looks this good, you have certain expectations for the high. I’m happy to say this lived up to mine. It’s immediately very relaxing, lowering your eyes and settling you down. Brings on hunger rapidly too. It’s potent and fast acting, but much more of a relaxing chill indica high than a slap you in the face, go to bed type. If relaxation is what you’re after, this strain does it well.

Overall I’d rate this a 9/10. It would be perfect if the bud was less dry and slightly more pungent, but this is still some amazing stuff. Looks great, smokes great, and the high is great. I fully recommend it to anyone who likes “purple” type strains.

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD
OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 9
COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: Excellent
SHIPPING/PACKAGING: Excellent
PRODUDCTS TO REVIEW: Purple Drank Breath AAAA - see review above
INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: points towards next purchase