**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mendo Breath- LPB - September 2020

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD

PRODUDCTS TO REVIEW: Mendo Breath

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 9/10 . Got an Oz of this fon there anniversary sale. Overall a great buy.

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: 10/10 Customer service is on point. They are quick and friendly to answer any questions and concerns regarding there products or with shipping or anything in general.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: 9/10 Ordered on tuesday and received it on friday. The packaging was different this time around. Came in a box inside a Canada post white bags. Inside the box was a vacxum sealed bag containing my products.

PRODUCT REVIEW: 9/10 Mendo Breath was smelling as soon as you open the bag. Once you open it you get a very floral, candy, kush dank smell. I love the smell. The buds are purple, frosted, dense and beautiful. 65% of the bag looked like the picture I posted, medium buds. The rest were small buds and more in the greener side. Easy to roll as it forms into papers or blunts well. The smoke is a nice dank, smooth almost grapy taste smoke. It taste like an old school OG Kush mixed with fruits. The ash is salt and pepper but more on the salt side. The high is a mellow chill high. Great for movies, hanging with friends or watching some sports.

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: Credit towards future orders.