**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pink Kush / Pink Kush x GG2 Rosin - The Golden Monkey Extracts (Sourced: Pacific Grass) // September 2020

Pink Kush Rosin

http://imgur.com/a/uvHvv7b

When I source extracts on the more affordable side, I tend to lean towards solventless for obvious reasons. Golden Monkey Extracts are a new face in the game who have made the rounds on numerous vendors and suffice to say, I'm quite impressed.

Suble aromas of an earthy gas and hallmark kush notes really come through post whip, which reveals a more golden, muddy amber colour. Stretching and pulling like wet taffy, this rosin stays secure to the bottom of the jar during travel - which has been a godsend for hiking as I hate opening concentrate jars after they've been in transit.

Slight fruit tartness and gas on the exhale with potent and fast-acting indica effects that take hold of the users body almost immediately. With almost daily use in the headstash, I can say with full confidence I will be grabbing more Golden Monkey Extracts in the future.

Pink Kush x GG2

http://imgur.com/a/zQdufl2

I'm not sure if this is rosin pressed from two seperate flowers and mixed or if it's pressed from one batch crossed with both cultivars, but in comparison to the Pink Kush this particular mix is far more appealing on the aroma and flavor pallete with prominent notes of gas, and limonene stemming from the Gorilla Glue 2 parent genetics of Sour Diesel.

Similar to the Pink Kush, this rosin dons a muddy amber hue albeit lighter with a glossy finish. A quick whip to reveal a more textured and golden appearance that stretches and pulls with ease.

Effects lean on the indica side with a noticable difference between the intensity of sedative properties in comparison to the previous batch and a more front-and-centered feeling. Well suited for evenings trying to wind down without being put to sleep.