**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AAAA Ice Cream - Chronic Post

Their packaging is very discrete. No smell came from the envelope.

This bud had a pine/fruity smell with a burnt earthy taste.
The buds were small/medium sized buds and dense. They were not sticky and chopped up nicely with scissors. However roll with caution because the weed would compress when rolling and cause a very packed joint that is hard to smoke.
This is an indica hybrid that gave me a nice chill high. I didn't get couch lock but I didn't want to get up and do stuff either it was a nice high great for playing video games or watching movies. I also got huge munchies with this strain and the high had a nice hang time.

The joint had a light ash and had a burnt earthy taste.

Overall I was disappointed with the taste not the high. The description says "It has notes of sweet vanilla, decadent ice cream and smooth candied fruit flavor." I really was looking forward to that sweet vanilla, decadent ice cream taste/smell, but for me it was not there. I did get a pine/fruity smell but not taste. It wasn't my 555555555555555555555555555555555555555557484444444444444444444( sorry cat walked across my lap top, what can you say :roll: damn cats :lol: )
So as I was saying this stain was not one of my favorites but Chronic Post remains consistent with their excellent weed quality and service!!
I'm just me and that's all I can be 8-)
Attachments
AAAA Ice Cream - Chronic Post -.jpg
AAAA Ice Cream - Chronic Post -.jpg (542.25 KiB) Viewed 270 times