**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boxedbuds LIVE RESIN

Let me just preface this by saying:
1. I read some of the reviews here and I'm just astounded at the level of descriptiveness. I've been smoking pot in one form or another for...almost 2 decades now, and this is all a little overwhelming tbh.
2. When I say "7/10" for example, to me, 7 is a fantastic product, 7 is something I would buy again. I'm not here to give out any 10s.
3. I try to stay medicated all day, 7 days a week. I however, have a very low per session tolerance, and only do small dabs every 20-30 minutes throughout the day, so when I note how much I go through a day, it it based on that.
4. My ratings do factor in other assets, but since staying medicated is my primary concern, the major influencer in these reviews is the effects.

Received my 3rd order from Boxedbuds.

First order was 1oz. of Sour Diesel live resin. This was the pinnacle for me. SD is my favourite strain, it was delicious, just as you'd expect sour diesel to be, very potent, and I still can't forget her. Had a consistency similar to that pictured here 8.5/10 -- this is now out of stock. Went through about 1.2g/day

Second order was 1oz. of God Kush live resin. I was likewise very satisfied with this. Came in 4 solid pieces. Had a bit of a strange odor, reminiscent of urinal cakes oddly enough...but tasted fine, and was potent. 7.0/10 -- this is now out of stock. Went through about 1g/day.

That brings us to today, Boxedbuds now offers a 1/2 & 1/2 mix and match live resin for the same price, so I was pleased to order the Pink Kush live resin and the GSCookie live resin.
1/2 oz. of Girl Scout Cookie is as expected, amazing. One of my top 10 strains. Heckin potent and rich tasting. 8.0/10

1/2 oz. of Pink Kush...now, I always haven't been crazy for "kush" strains, but that's just cause I'm an old school smoker, and the "kush craze" that spread just made me overly unenthusiastic about it..but holy smokes, this one is a winner. This is the first time in a few weeks I've said to myself "holy shit, I am fucking stoned." I want more of this. 9.0/10

This is my 3rd order, and up until now I haven't bothered posting. I'm not one to do reviews obviously, but this site has earned my love.

I will update how much I go through per day as the week progresses. As uninformed as I am, If anyone has questions, I'll be happy to answer.