**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Donkey Butter (Pacificanna) - TOGO Weed - Mid October 2020

Strain: Donkey Butter (by Pacificanna) AAAA

MOM NAME: TOGO Weed

OVERALL RATING : 8.1/10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: First craft brand order from TOGO. They have a few select growers with about 2 dozen strains total to choose from in the Quad/Craft section

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: Order was shipped Same day, received in good time, all strains come in their own sealed pouch, plus resealed and boxed A+

The Strain:

Constant Medium-Big buds, light but dense they fluff up great in the grinder. Not too sticky. They smell like advertised but not overpowering, I found black pepper in the forefront with yes, rotting pine and skunk in the background, and pretty much the same while smoking, but a mellower background with a big hit of spice and some pine that translates to coughing a bit, not a whole fit, just a bit.

Very quick head high, heavy on the eyelids too, but uplifting then it all lightened up and felt really chill watching sports whatever. No couch lock for me though, but really just super chill.

I tried a (very) small bowl wake n bake and felt like it was a sativa leaning hybrid, made me get up and work around the yard, which is pretty cool, no down time afterwards.

Looks: 8.5
Aroma: 8
Taste: 7
Burn: 9
Attachments
20201013_131636_HDR.jpg
20201013_131636_HDR.jpg (697.44 KiB) Viewed 503 times
20201013_132137_HDR.jpg
20201013_132137_HDR.jpg (567.02 KiB) Viewed 503 times