**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cali Ghost Bubba (AAA) - TOGO Weed- Mid October 2020

Strain: Cali Ghost Bubba

MOM NAME: TOGO Weed

OVERALL RATING : 8.25/10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: My first go at Togo's AAA Lineup , went with recommendations from users on Togo's Discord

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: Ordered 1oz ($150) during the weekend, got it the following week!

The Strain:

Buds are small to medium size, light density, and absolutely overcrowded with bright orange/red hairs. My phone must love orange/red hues because these buds look exactly like the pics, I've had that comment from another user as well.

Predominant nose is spicy cumin, nice floral undertones, didnt get any diesel hints.
Smokes SUPER smooth, clean burn nice ring. Real easy on the throat, a bit spicy, and faint notes of peanut butter on exhale.

Very quick hitter, right at the forehead, somewhat heavy. This is a sit n chill strain, movies etc... ''the creative boost'' isn't long enough for long chores. Brain gets foggy, no concentration, and soon its bed time. Real nice Indica dom.

I love the rapid heavy effects, smooth smoke and clean burn
I like less the redundant spicy nose (just a minor detail), and shabby trim

Looks: 8
Aroma : 7
Taste: 7
BurnL 9
Attachments
20201020_191034_HDR.jpg
20201020_191034_HDR.jpg (969.01 KiB) Viewed 430 times
20201020_191356.jpg
20201020_191356.jpg (448.33 KiB) Viewed 430 times