**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass * October

MOM NAME: Pacific Grass

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 10

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: excellent customer service as always(4th order now), super quick on the response and were there to assist with all questions

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: nice and discreet - no smell whatsoever. All individually bagged inside of their magnetic close able reusable black PG boxes

PRODUCT(s) TO REVIEW:

Strain - Strawberries & Cream (Strawberry Cough x The White) by Enigms Extracts

Smell - I couldn't wait to crack the bag open and take a smell, delicious fruity strawberry herbal nose. This strain not surprisingly had some nice dank terpenes

Smoke - it has quite the pleasant smooth strawberry earth flavoring on the inhale and I find the exhale consists of that cream earthiness. Clean burning white ash with an oil ring jumping aboard from the first puff

High - this strain is more of a later day or evening time blaze. You won't really feel like doing a whole lot of anything post session but it will leave you feeling social. It also makes for heavy eyes

Quality: Medium sized buds of a nice trichome frosting, great coloring of green and bright orange pistils with some purple undertones. This stuff is a well balanced hybrid with a touch higher on the sativa side and is a great addition to the stash. One more shout out to those terps

Strain - Trunk Funk (White Tahoe Cookies x Do-Si-Dos) by Enigms Extracts

Smell - ripping open the package I couldn't wait to smell what this eye candy had for a nose on it. Very danky terpenes with immediate gassy diesel first hitting the nose, it also carried hints of sweet lemon

Smoke - the taste while smoking was equally pleasant with the inhale bringing a piney diesel gas while the exhale was more of a sweet earthy lemon. It smokes clean with white ash, and a greasy resin ring right off the bat

High - definitely a strain that you shouldn't have a whole lot planned to get done after toking. More of later day or evening blaze, this indica leaning hybrid makes accomplishing tasks more difficult

Quality: 9.5/10 these stunning buds appear to have been dipped into a bowl of trichomes, super frosted right up. Excellent coloring medium to darker forrest green nugs with purple accents, and bright orange hairs popping out throughout the entire structure. Another great snag without a question

Strain - Donkey Butter (Grease Monkey x Triple OG) by Enigms Extracts

Smell - to go along with the name found this to be a very unique smell that I could pick up a few different notes of a piney diesel with a nutty and cream scent to it

Smoke - inhale was really smooth with a white ash and greasy oil ring that joined in. Taste was initially a woody nutty mix and the exhale flavor being creamy and pine combo

High - overall it was a relaxing high, more for the later day or evening roast. It had creeper qualities for sure, with the high turning up more post blaze leaving you nice and chill. I also found that there was little to no burnout

Quality: 9.25/10 nugs on the smaller side but not lacking in trichomes by any means. Nice caked, squishy buds with amber pistils and of medium green coloring. Another great strain that has some unique terpenes and is another solid grip

Trunk Funk
Donkey Butter
Strawberries & Cream