Re: Kana Post stole my money

Sickle_Darts wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:20 pm Its only $101 but that was my budget for the next 4 weeks. Sucks. Seems "compassionate" is just a marketing buzzword.

https://imgur.com/a/S7wHnUK

Can provide more screenshots if requested. I'm pretty bummed out. I realize BC is in a state of emergency but it's not stopping them from taking my money.
Hey Sickle

I am sorry to hear that :(
Please contact me and I would love to send you a complimentary Ounce of our Pink Kush,

Forget the $101 you lost,

Enjoy a free $200+ top quality ounce,

I look forward to hearing from you :D and let's make everyone in our community happy

I'm confused.. it shows you emailed them on Aug 14, in that conversation they said your July 31 transfer was not processed because of wrong secret word. You said you would put your order through again. On Aug 15 they accepted your transfer. So did you put an order in on Aug 15th , sent transfer and it is in the mail now?

You are so shady. You fucked up the emt and then resent it on the 15th, they accepted it after shipping time on the 15th and you didn't even give them enough time to send you tracking on the 16th when it would go out. Not only that but you scammed Tony out of an ounce of weed, which makes you a really big piece of trash. This is starting to become a serious problem in the community. You used the fact that your order was made and posted for the 31st on their site, even though you fucked up the EMT and claim they didn't accept the money when they **couldn't**. Then you resent it and bitched them out to give you back your money before they had a chance to even send you tracking. Lying and omitting to garner sympathy for freebies. No fucking shame. What a shock you nabbed that ounce and ran.

EastCoastMedReview wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 pm You are so shady. You fucked up the emt and then resent it on the 15th, they accepted it after shipping time on the 15th and you didn't even give them enough time to send you tracking on the 16th when it would go out. Not only that but you scammed Tony out of an ounce of weed, which makes you a really big piece of trash. This is starting to become a serious problem in the community. You used the fact that your order was made and posted for the 31st on their site, even though you fucked up the EMT and claim they didn't accept the money when they **couldn't**. Then you resent it and bitched them out to give you back your money before they had a chance to even send you tracking. Lying and omitting to garner sympathy for freebies. No fucking shame. What a shock you nabbed that ounce and ran.
This.
Sickle_Darts is a scum bag.

Kana post has very poor customer service, I ordered two ozs from them and waited 48 hours for any type of contact, well of course I was emailing them periodically asking about my shipment and when they expect it to arrive. I even went as far as making a fake email and pretended to be a different customer to say "did you get my 197.10 on my other account or what" eventually they got back to me and shipped it out. All in all terrible expereince that took about 10 days.

Hey everyone, we just found out about this post. We have a relatively small team so it can be hard for us to keep up with every place that we are mentioned. We have however already replied to this member on Leafly (image attached) . He sent his EMT with an incorrect answer and once he resent it with the correct answer his order was sent within 14 hours and he was provided with a tracking number.
Just so everyone is aware too, we have Pink Kush for $99 and often receive reviews and messages saying that people are happy they found us because they now get nicer bud from us for less than half the price than from some of the sites that are more active commenters on here. We’d rather let our products speak for themselves!
We still always ship orders right away and we do always go above and beyond to make sure we fix any problems or concerns.
Attachments
6BC39E2A-6656-435F-BB24-39C63E194290.jpeg

kanapost wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:44 pm Hey everyone, we just found out about this post. We have a relatively small team so it can be hard for us to keep up with every place that we are mentioned. We have however already replied to this member on Leafly (image attached) . He sent his EMT with an incorrect answer and once he resent it with the correct answer his order was sent within 14 hours and he was provided with a tracking number.
Just so everyone is aware too, we have Pink Kush for $99 and often receive reviews and messages saying that people are happy they found us because they now get nicer bud from us for less than half the price than from some of the sites that are more active commenters on here. We’d rather let our products speak for themselves!
We still always ship orders right away and we do always go above and beyond to make sure we fix any problems or concerns.
Within 14 hours my rearend kana post

I appreciate the extra freebies and the quality of your products kanapost but I cannot look past the fowl taste in my mouth your customer service has given me. I was out of medicine for most of a long weekend due to a mistake on your end. This being said my reviews on leafly and weed maps will stand.

Sickle_Darts wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:20 pm Its only $101 but that was my budget for the next 4 weeks. Sucks. Seems "compassionate" is just a marketing buzzword.

https://imgur.com/a/S7wHnUK

Can provide more screenshots if requested. I'm pretty bummed out. I realize BC is in a state of emergency but it's not stopping them from taking my money.
That just sucks. I really feel for you. One way i verify to see if a particular site of there validity, is to email them a random question. Regardless if the info is on there site or not.
Then i just time there response time. I give them about 24hrs to respond. If i dont get any type of response then im of the spend my hard earned money somewhere else.