Do you weigh every order?

I'm a pretty trusting individual. Too trusting. I didn't weigh unless I eyeballed it looking low. Unfortunately now I always weigh because most of the time I'm starting to show up short. How much is missing before it's upsetting? Do you stop ordering from a MOM at that point? Curious to see how the community reacts in these cases.

Re: Do you weigh every order?

Yes! I scale every order. You can really tell which MOMs are trying to really please their customers. I ordered an OZ from hsp and I got nearly 7g in extras. It was their sampler, so 8x1/8. Every eighth was atleast 3.9g, some where 4.6g. My gram of chem og was 2.2g.

On the flip side, I’ve been shorted a few times. Anything over 1g per Oz I will mention it. KC shorted me.. I forget how much now... it was honestly probably just because their weed was bone dry and lost all it’s moisture. 80% of my order was crumbly weed. It was awful.

Been using scales ever since a rando dealer back in my early twenties shorted me exactly 4g and claimed "i take out all of the stalk, nobody but u complains" Four grams of stalk in an ounce? Sure buddy.

Went from and old jimmy, to a digital scale with hundredth weights. Nice to see who shorts and who doesn't. Most I used it for those street dealers; all too often .5 to 1g short.

Of all the mom's i've tried, I don't think I've been shorted significantly by any of them. If anything 0.05 to 0.5 IF that. Most times it's over by at least .3

itsjustasalad wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:01 pm Been using scales ever since a rando dealer back in my early twenties shorted me exactly 4g and claimed "i take out all of the stalk, nobody but u complains" Four grams of stalk in an ounce? Sure buddy.

That reminds me of one time I couldn't find weed in my area so I thought I'd go out and find a rando dealer like in the good ol days. I went downtown and bought a "100 bag" off the first guy who smelled like weed, he gave me ten seran wrapped bags in a sandwich bag. Checked it out in my car, lolno. I went back to complain it was short and he said, "those are street grams (0.6g), no one does fulls anymore." I learned a few things that day

I scale every order I get!! Used to need one for street dealers. ^ Now just for my own curiousity but sometimes I get an 8g nug and wanna flex. A scale is only $15 on Amazon, $7 on Fasttech? Why not

Vdubb wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:06 pm Yes! I scale every order. You can really tell which MOMs are trying to really please their customers. I ordered an OZ from hsp and I got nearly 7g in extras. It was their sampler, so 8x1/8. Every eighth was atleast 3.9g, some where 4.6g. My gram of chem og was 2.2g.

On the flip side, I’ve been shorted a few times. Anything over 1g per Oz I will mention it. KC shorted me.. I forget how much now... it was honestly probably just because their weed was bone dry and lost all it’s moisture. 80% of my order was crumbly weed. It was awful.
I think hillside is the best I’ve experienced for over giving and samples. King tut gave me 15g for a half which was cool.

Weigh every order. "My last orders weighed good so the rest must too!" makes zero sense to me personally. Humans are weighing and packing and are known for making errors. The majority of my orders have weighed over and I like to know that as well.

If it's under weighed I see it as a mistake and not "MoM tried to scam me". However their response in those situations is usually very telling.

The issue for me comes with products that are not easily weighed. Anything in a jar or a liquid type concentrate would need to be transferred to a separate container and not 100% of it would transfer over. These types of concentrates would be easy to get away with sending less weight.