Re: Is Pacific Cannabis & Thehighclub legit?

I had bad customer service with Thehighclub.

They didn't vacuum seal 1/2 my half pound and none of the bags inside were sealed. My mail parcel smelled like pot and when I opened it my weed smelled like ammonia and a damp basement.

I emailed them and told them what happened. Their very first response was their GUARENTEE it's safe. I sent them pics of stems that were foamy and smelled the worst. Then they tried to say I was over reacting. Then after a third time they told me it's fine, to smoke it and I'll see. I tried some against my better judgement and coughed all morning.

Their response,

"I have no complaints on my AAA+ flowers and you are the first. If you have smoked it, I think you most likely enjoyed the experience."

I didn't want to get a refund out of them either and I made that clear. I just tried to let them know something was off and it turned into a full day of bickering. I wanted to leave one email and go on with my day but it rubbed me wrong they were telling me it's 100% safe guarenteed and insisting I smoke it when I know for a fact this is mold. Some people might not and THC is telling people to smoke weed people suspect is moldy, blindly, without pictures or description. If it came from them it's AAA+ the best, that's all they'd say.

I even offered to mail it back at my expense so they can look at it themselves. They kept telling me all their weed is AAA+ high quality and I'm the only one complaining. Not once did they admit there was a problem with my weed being exposed during 4 days in transit.

The rest of the pot was good. It wasn't great but it had a wicked bag appeal for mids. The HP mix match is my shit and so it sucks the owner is such a twat. If you don't think you need customer service or that any problems will come up I'd say they're worth at least trying.

I've tried Pacific on the regular, service and price is solid. quality is good nothing like AAAAA+ they don't really try to sell it as that either. Fair for prices i notice n they don't up sell their stuff . LB are usually like 11-1200 for AAA+ odd occasion AA+ so its pretty good.

I actually just ordered from them and a a couple other sites gonna leave a review once i smoke it all soon if you want to check it out after.

dbud wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:03 am I had bad customer service with Thehighclub.

They didn't vacuum seal 1/2 my half pound and none of the bags inside were sealed. My mail parcel smelled like pot and when I opened it my weed smelled like ammonia and a damp basement.

I emailed them and told them what happened. Their very first response was their GUARENTEE it's safe. I sent them pics of stems that were foamy and smelled the worst. Then they tried to say I was over reacting. Then after a third time they told me it's fine, to smoke it and I'll see. I tried some against my better judgement and coughed all morning.

Their response,

"I have no complaints on my AAA+ flowers and you are the first. If you have smoked it, I think you most likely enjoyed the experience."

I didn't want to get a refund out of them either and I made that clear. I just tried to let them know something was off and it turned into a full day of bickering. I wanted to leave one email and go on with my day but it rubbed me wrong they were telling me it's 100% safe guarenteed and insisting I smoke it when I know for a fact this is mold. Some people might not and THC is telling people to smoke weed people suspect is moldy, blindly, without pictures or description. If it came from them it's AAA+ the best, that's all they'd say.

I even offered to mail it back at my expense so they can look at it themselves. They kept telling me all their weed is AAA+ high quality and I'm the only one complaining. Not once did they admit there was a problem with my weed being exposed during 4 days in transit.

The rest of the pot was good. It wasn't great but it had a wicked bag appeal for mids. The HP mix match is my shit and so it sucks the owner is such a twat. If you don't think you need customer service or that any problems will come up I'd say they're worth at least trying.
eww shitty experience, can I ask which strain had mold? Mine was vacuum sealed properly & none of it smells weird & it's all good, but reading the way they handled your complaint definitely rubs me the wrong way about ordering from them again.

OP If you do try thehighclub tho don't forget welcome10 on top of the mix n match discount.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:07 am eww shitty experience, can I ask which strain had mold? Mine was vacuum sealed properly & none of it smells weird & it's all good, but reading the way they handled your complaint definitely rubs me the wrong way about ordering from them again.

It was the Alien OG x Skywalker Alien. All four ounces in that vacuum bag smelled off but that one was offensively bad, exactly like a dirty litter box in a wet basement. The smell calmed down a bit in a jar this week but still nothing I'd ever smoke or give to anyone.

My favourite was when I sent them a bunch of pictures including one of the jar and they tried telling me the mold was because of my Boveda pack. The same day I received my order too.

I was as surprised by them as frustrated. With their 55% discount it was what, just $90? If they had even acknowledged it I would have shopped there again. I don't think they believed they fucked up doing the vacuum seal or they somehow believe that their weed can't get moldy. I'm video taping all unboxing from now on.

(The email chain did eventually end with him passive aggressively offering me credit for my next purchase. After many emails and after I said I've accepted the loss and goodbye. I will not make another purchase now but they did eventually try to remedy it I guess.)