Re: Ap3xSupply - Ordered on Wednesday for $580, still no updates

Ap3x has some of the worst customer service of any MoM service I have ever did business with....bullshitting me and JBC about our packs being sent regular post and both packs went missing coincidentally, lying to cover ones ass after Admin was notified and got involved. I vote they are taken off established/trusted until they are 100% proven worthy of taking our money and sending product with out folks having to threaten with Admin action.

Vdubb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am Apex is established but skyhigh isn’t.

makes me question the momlist abit...

Are the reviews on Reddit included in this? Cause I just saw xsinx’s review before he got established on these forums.
If Sky High has their reviews they still need to apply for the upgrade. Don't know of they did.

Also not sure but I think the MOM list has links to the reviews that allowed a MOM to get upgraded usually. Pretty sure MOMpics reviews count, but I doubt other sources do.

xsinx wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:35 pm
Vdubb wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am Apex is established but skyhigh isn’t.

makes me question the momlist abit...
If Sky High has their reviews they still need to apply for the upgrade. Don't know of they did.
I'm going to assume they haven't applied for the upgrade as it seems their Reddit account isn't active anymore & they only really post here about restocks.

voose64 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:50 am Ap3x has some of the worst customer service of any MoM service I have ever did business with....bullshitting me and JBC about our packs being sent regular post and both packs went missing coincidentally, lying to cover ones ass after Admin was notified and got involved. I vote they are taken off established/trusted until they are 100% proven worthy of taking our money and sending product with out folks having to threaten with Admin action.
What I can't understand is how can a MOM charge the prices that ap3x is charging, and still think it's acceptable to treat customers like he/she has done. For fucks sake the guy's got Strawberry Sherbert on at $340/oz and is charging S113 for 7g of Sophies breath - those prices are ridiculous and you're not even compensating for it with good customer service. Blacklist.

realgrimm wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 am whiny bitch has family issues boo hoo ,I need all your money for me and my crisis..hahaha ..get fucked..never bothered with these guys since their prices deterred me,definatly steer clear now ,since full meltdown mode is eminent with this mom....good luck saving face here woe boy
He should have been honest to his customers through this whole process. If he was honest from the get-go and explained that the business had to put on hold while he sorts out family matters, then I think people would be a bit more empathetic to his situation. Unfortunately he's handled it so badly by continuing to take payments, basically go dark on the communication front, and then get into petty arguments on here and discord. It's too many bad moves in one go and you're right, it's gonna be very difficult to claw his way back from this - credibility is totally gone

Vdubb wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm Send an EMT from an email without your name in it..What personal information are you giving out?

Am I missing something here? Or am I just really stoned?
Emts are sent from your bank account not an email.. I've already compromised myself enough doing so to people I have talked to and felt comfortable doing so. I've made every order right now and seems no one has stated that either just the bad as always. I'll be taking a break to focus on my family as I came back to work soon for them. When we return we will be member only. Thank you again for your support and we will see you in a few weeks.

Apexsupply wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:02 am
Vdubb wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 pm Send an EMT from an email without your name in it..What personal information are you giving out?

Emts are sent from your bank account not an email.. I've already compromised myself enough doing so to people I have talked to and felt comfortable doing so. I've made every order right now and seems no one has stated that either just the bad as always. I'll be taking a break to focus on my family as I came back to work soon for them. When we return we will be member only. Thank you again for your support and we will see you in a few weeks.
All the other person sees is your name and email though, edit your etransfer settings to an email without your name, and change the name, easy fucking peasy. They don't get any of your banking info? You're literally just making bullshit excuses now.
I mean I have two small kids I know how hectic the first while can be, but you need to learn to communicate to customers better and stop making bullshit excuses.
The way you've acted, along with that 'disrespect' page, has ensured I will NEVER order from you, and will never recommend you.

Jimmykos2 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:20 am For what it's worth I recieved my order. Good stuff. In terms of the product I'm not disappointed. I gave you a hard time and for some things that were said I apologize. I'll take your naming of my strain as a joke, but if it wasnt, know that I wont lose sleep over it. Your rest is well needed imo, and to be fair, your online persona is one I would actually get along with.
What happened with the naming of your strain? Sounds funny.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:01 am

All the other person sees is your name and email though, edit your etransfer settings to an email without your name, and change the name, easy fucking peasy. They don't get any of your banking info? You're literally just making bullshit excuses now.
I mean I have two small kids I know how hectic the first while can be, but you need to learn to communicate to customers better and stop making bullshit excuses.
The way you've acted, along with that 'disrespect' page, has ensured I will NEVER order from you, and will never recommend you.
My bank account doesn't let me change my name I'm with RBC.. but cool think it's an excuse idc. Hope none of you have to go through what I have in my personal life and I'm sorry I dropped the ball
I shouldn't have accepted transfers until I was ready to ship and I thought I was things just came up. When we come back for those who enjoyed our flower we will be member only thanks again :)
Jimmy not sure what the label was but you got gods green crack

So when did you get all caught up? Because there was a thread on reddit from a guy who hadn't received shit from you not even a reply as of about 3 or 4 hours ago and he was waiting 11 days.

Jimmykos2 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Jimmy not sure what the label was but you got gods green crack
Pretty sure I was sent Watermelon based on pics and smell. Bag was tagged as "Fuck You #1 lol sorry". Again, I took it as a joke, so no one needs to be offended.
It was labeled fuck up #1 sorry I have bad hand writing. Sorry for the confusion