DNMN... Am I crazy?

I could of sworn they had an 8 oz mix and match discount deal like BWIB and TheHighClub ect??? Got 8 ozs in cart now and zero discount? The 1st order i made had 300$+ in discount... so pretty sure im not crazy LOL.Have only had the one order and the "Live" website chat is NEVER live it seems

Re: DNMN... Am I crazy?

Just like most places the welcome deals can’t be beat. I never even got it that cheap from them so I can see where your coming from. I had similar experience with cannabudpost.. but dnmn buds was way better and they are good to talk to. - that being said- should be able to add the coupon and your points. Maybe not 2 coupons but at least.. the oz deal and coupon should work. If they got rid of the oz deal bc of the Halloween is little weak.

sk300 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 am First time i placed an order they had 30 percent off 8oz plus and a first time 15off coupon. Paid 1280 for 18oz and everytime ive tried to place an order he wants 1800 900 a half pound he wanted 3300 for 2pounds lol
30% plus 15% damnnn i missed out on this deal.
Yes it was fire for the price i got super lucky their trim wasnt the best but i just trimmed it and the nugs are amazing so good nuken smells like oranges and tastes good potent yeah they were short 2oz so they sent me an upgrade

Just felt like dropping a quick hijack on this thread to let you guys know about our bulk OZ discounts we have. No coupons, just built in automatically,.

2 Ounce: 10% off
3 Ounce: 15% off
4 - 7 Ounce: 20% off
8+ Ounce: 35% off

We also always have Single Ounce specials running that range from 20 - 25% Off depending on the strain. But those ounces don't run bulk deals because they are limited quantity.

Check us out?

www.supherbs.ca

**Edit: Also wanted to mention that our Live chat is running and live about 90% of the time. Only off for late nights and some weekends to give our guys a rest from constant notifications haha. But even then we get back to you same day by email.

Supherbs wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:46 pm Just felt like dropping a quick hijack on this thread to let you guys know about our bulk OZ discounts we have. No coupons, just built in automatically,.

We also always have Single Ounce specials running that range from 20 - 25% Off depending on the strain. But those ounces don't run bulk deals because they are limited quantity.

Check us out?

www.supherbs.ca

**Edit: Also wanted to mention that our Live chat is running and live about 90% of the time. Only off for late nights and some weekends to give our guys a rest from constant notifications haha. But even then we get back to you same day by email.
Created account... 8 ozs in cart... 1600+!!! No discount working..... and... 70+ in tax at cart???? Nope

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 am First time i placed an order they had 30 percent off 8oz plus and a first time 15off coupon. Paid 1280 for 18oz and everytime ive tried to place an order he wants 1800 900 a half pound he wanted 3300 for 2pounds lol
They will sell you a hp for 900? Lol I kept defending cuz I like their bud but yea I just tried to re up and best is 15% off reg half came to like 1100

StormCrow wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Supherbs wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:46 pm Just felt like dropping a quick hijack on this thread to let you guys know about our bulk OZ discounts we have. No coupons, just built in automatically,.

Check us out?

www.supherbs.ca

Created account... 8 ozs in cart... 1600+!!! No discount working..... and... 70+ in tax at cart???? Nope
70 in tax lol f that

StormCrow wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Check us out?

www.supherbs.ca

That definitely shouldn't be happening! What flower are you checking? I might have missed one when i added the bulk pricing tiers.

I figured it out! My dumb ass had the 8+ Ounce tier marked for "price discount" instead of "percent discount" so it was giving $35 off in place of the 35% off it was supposed to.

Completely my bad guys. Honest mistake. I really appreciate you finding that error so that I could fix it.

I also realize that this deal is set up PER flower. So you would have to get 8+ of the same thing... If you guys want to mix and match, check out the site and when you find the products you want, just reach out to either myself here, or the team on our live chat and we'll get you set up.

Hope this helps out guys.

Best,

Mike - Team Supherbs