Happy 4/20 CanadianMOM!!

CanadianMOM has slowly gone from a small subreddit to an amazing community with a forum and a booming Discord. This group of people has grown to be one of the chillest, most laid back groups on the Internet. And today, on our first 4/20, we get to celebrate the one thing we ALL have in common: Cannabis!

Hope you all are smoking joints, bongs, blunts, pipes or dabbing your favourite concentrate! Or if you prefer edibles or vaping, hope you're sufficiently loaded with everything you need.

Cheers and happy 4/20 everybody, and thank you to the MOMs that make this all possible!

Much love,
Capt Crunch / Mod Team

Re: Happy 4/20 CanadianMOM!!

captcrunch wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:18 am CanadianMOM has slowly gone from a small subreddit to an amazing community with a forum and a booming Discord. This group of people has grown to be one of the chillest, most laid back groups on the Internet. And today, on our first 4/20, we get to celebrate the one thing we ALL have in common: Cannabis!

Hope you all are smoking joints, bongs, blunts, pipes or dabbing your favourite concentrate! Or if you prefer edibles or vaping, hope you're sufficiently loaded with everything you need.

Cheers and happy 4/20 everybody, and thank you to the MOMs that make this all possible!

Much love,
Capt Crunch / Mod Team
Happy 4/20 Capt & Randm,
As well to everyone in the Discord chat, and community as well.

You guys have created such a beautiful thing, I love it.
I am truly blessed to be apart of this amazing community, and thank you all for making me feel like family :)

Happy 4/20 to all as well, SMOKE UP!

Sincerely,
Tony

www.Cheapweed.ca

Re: Happy 4/20 CanadianMOM!!

I smoked a bit when I was in my teens and early 20s, but it was close to 30 years later that the medicinal use made me take another look. As a relatively new mmj patient (5 months), I've learned an incredible amount of information. All thanks to the amazing community here! Finding CanadianMOM on Reddit first, then here, then Discord.

Thanks so much to the mods and community members for making the effort!

Happy 420 Everyone!!