Canada post issues lately!

Just wanted to post this up and see if any other member has been having issues with CP deliveries.

I was sent a free sample from BudDrop and the tracking said delivered to my mailbox on Friday 27th April.
So off I go to collect the package only to find an empty mailbox!
Due to the nature of the product it is hard to open a ticket with CP since they want to know everything about the parcel...
I checked the mail twice a day and it finally was delivered to my mailbox on Tuesday May 1st, 2 full days after it was supposed to be delivered.

I placed another order with First Class Medicinal for their Elevated Extracts flower drop, a jar of GSC and a jar of GG#4.
Tracked the parcel and this time it went through Mississauga instead of the usual direct route. It also remained there for 2 days before moving again.
When i checked the tracking yesterday afternoon it was marked as "Delivered' which was really odd, since that is used when they come to the door and give you the parcel. No collection note left on the door and nothing in my mailbox!
This is a $200 order and I hope it arrives!

It is impossible to lodge a complaint with Canada Post due to the contents...
I have emailed the company but know they will not do anything due to CP saying it has been delivered already.
CP is such a waste of time and energy, calling them is so difficult to get them to actually help you out.
They also apparently do not know who delivers the parcels and they say they do not have a way to find out! WTF??

Hoping it shows up in a day or two!
I will update with any info over the next few days.

Re: Canada post issues lately!

Just Canada Post things, it will show up once the driver feels like it. They are the biggest cause of stress for mom deliveries lol.

It's always possible to lodge a complaint for the sender who paid CP to have their package delivered. This is just another unmarked box like any other after all.

As the receiver you can just wait or contact the sender. It's recommended not to contact CP as the receiver as they can't tell you anything beyond what's showing on your tracking and might ask you what's in the package in case it was destroyed in transit. But if you're ever asked you can just make up something funny or mundane.

Honestly, in my opinion, it's just Canada post having terrible service. We shipped out a number of packages yesterday and watched them get scanned only to check the tracking numbers and see a second scan did not go through. We asked why a second scan didn't show up and they said the system said manifesto not required so it didn't show the second scan. I wish you the best of luck and hope you receive your package soon.

bblzd wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:16 pm Just Canada Post things, it will show up once the driver feels like it. They are the biggest cause of stress for mom deliveries lol.

It's always possible to lodge a complaint for the sender who paid CP to have their package delivered. This is just another unmarked box like any other after all.

As the receiver you can just wait or contact the sender. It's recommended not to contact CP as the receiver as they can't tell you anything beyond what's showing on your tracking and might ask you what's in the package in case it was destroyed in transit. But if you're ever asked you can just make up something funny or mundane.
Agreed,
Recently there has been minor issues with CP however rest assured your package is usually to be delivered.
There have been minor issues of parcels going to different cities and staying there for a day or half the day then re-routing to the final destination.

Rest assured CP problems will occur, but hopefully OP's situation will resolve itself with time

Best of luck!
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about CP from my personal experience,
I'd be more than happy to give you my honest input and suggestions

www.Cheapweed.ca

CP has been horrible for me to. Been waiting for a package from Chronic Kush all week. Still says it’s at the accepted Canada post location and hasn’t moved since Monday. Pretty annoying lol. Frustrating and nerve wrecking when it’s large amounts of stuff for sure. I’m not overly worried it won’t arrive eventually but still very annoying

I've been experiencing Canada Post delay, I ordered from a MOM and noticed my parcel was taking longer than usual. I called CP to ask about my parcel and they told me the sender wrote the wrong address, but when it arrived my address was correct... why u lying canada post and blaming it on the sender!!

kkakez wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:18 pm I've been experiencing Canada Post delay, I ordered from a MOM and noticed my parcel was taking longer than usual. I called CP to ask about my parcel and they told me the sender wrote the wrong address, but when it arrived my address was correct... why u lying canada post and blaming it on the sender!!
Sender is able to call in corrections so maybe the Mom was nice to you and fixed the error

Annointed wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:44 pm
beaum0nt wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:04 pmIt's done now
Yeah you should've just waited, there's no problem opening a ticket really, but try not to be impatient ;)
Yeah I'm not really even impatient was more just confused with what the tracking said (I'm not the OP btw). Three days ago it had apparently left the same sorting facility it was scanned in earlier this morning (three business days of sitting is hardly "Express Post" IMO, but I digress). It is the day it said it should be delivered and the post office that my mail gets sent to has now closed.

i have one M0M that uses over-sized CP boxes. for some reason they always get diverted to Calgary on the way to quebec. Then the tracking will only kick in once its out for delivery . The other 2 MoMS i use , always ship in small boxes..they seem to come direct from richmond to montreal without calgary. 3 days max.
this other M0M takes 5-7 days.
i totally understand how you feel waiting for this special service. CP do their best considering how many items are moving through the system. You calling them as you did is no problem....as long as you dont get all rude with the voice on the other end

Seshcannabis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:11 pm Honestly, in my opinion, it's just Canada post having terrible service. We shipped out a number of packages yesterday and watched them get scanned only to check the tracking numbers and see a second scan did not go through. We asked why a second scan didn't show up and they said the system said manifesto not required so it didn't show the second scan. I wish you the best of luck and hope you receive your package soon.
Guess we're not alone :lol: CP has been slacking lately for sure, but packages are being delivered!