MOM's that have worked out well for me.

I am not sure if this is what folks are looking for but for me this IS the kind of stuff I care about.

buybudnow : is a place you can find really decent ounce deals...Top notch service so far. I have ordered multiple times.

ganjagrams : is the first place I ordered. I got 1oz of Master Kush for 99$ at the time (within a year). I have ordered multiple times.

hybridfast : I ordered once. I don't remember which strain I got but it was very good. Service was smooth, no complaints.

Birch + Fog : I bought from them cuz they have a very beautiful website. They screwed me out of the freebies, they lied about shipping times (never lie if you have a business...explain to customers that it might take longer. Most people are understanding.) The product I got was very good. Sellers are paranoid, consumers are paranoid, be honest with your customers and you are gold. Price-wise they are not anywhere near the top but they accept Credit....

Buyer beware is always the motto. If you are poor like me, it is always good to know where to give your money.

I hope I helped a few folks.

Jim

Please add your experiences...

Re: MOM's that have worked out well for me.

dangggson wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 1:13 pm birch and fog is on the banned list for a reason for shady practices

edit: they are now on the NEW MOMS list? They were community voted to be banned.. can anyone explain how they are not banned? Not even on the MOM screw up log??
Unfortunately, someone in the community admitting to cheating hundreds of votes with a VPN. They sent me a PM on Reddit admitting to doing it, so we had to revert the decision.

If you want more details, I'll gladly share them.

Alright I'll give this a shot. I've ordered from 10 or so MoM's, I wont include places I ordered a single time from

Green Society: Probably the one I've ordered most from. Customer service has always been excellent to me, timely responses and good about fixing anything wrong in an order. I think theyre great for their budget strains. Around December they were dropping these 99/oz's that were all hits to me. To this day I always top up on some of their budget bud. Their sales are always pretty great.

The Chrono: I have mostly used them for concentrates but I dont think anyone can deny the quality of the CBD branded dabs. Never had a problem ordering from them and product always arrives within 3 days. Their super sale flower is reeeeaaally okay, nothing special and usually messy on the trim.

Grasschief: The quality of their flower is wonderful, I especially love their bundle deals on their quads which do feel like actual quads. The first order I ever made I split with my friend. He complained to me that it wasnt getting him high which I relayed to GC, they ended up shipping 14g of their GPDB + a few more 1g samples at their expense which was a welcome surprise until I found out my friend lied about the quality which made me feel scummy. We dont order together anymore.

If I included first purchases Id add BCBudStore and Birch+Fog.

gandalfe wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:36 pmMy favorite MOM's are Herbaldispatch for rock bottom prices
Just curious, did you ever get non-dry weed from them? I ordered a sample pack a while back and I wasn't impressed with any of their stuff... All their samples were between dry and super dry, pretty much no taste/smell left. I ordered from them based on recommendation from someone here (perhaps you? lol) and well... it wasn't anything amazing. Some of the strains would have been good if fresher for sure... but it felt like a sample kit that was assembled a year ago and forgotten on a tablet somewhere.

Cheapweed.ca - now my go too. Good prices and bud mind blowing good customer service. Tonys the man!

Wellness temple - just placed 2nd order. First order got shorted 3 gs and they sent me 7 to make up for it. Didnt even email to complain they saw my review and contacted me.

Stash club- first ever mom. Made multiple orders never an issue.

Westcoatmed.net- was my go to for a bit. Made many orders with them. Bud was hit and miss. Decent prices when i was buying havent used them in a while now.

Budexpressnow- only tried budget buds from them. Good for price.

Chronicdelivery- made 3 orders all for the white rhino they use to have. Got samples and stickers.

Green society- love the 99 oz deals they throw out every now and then amazing bud for the price.

Weedclub- good prices and bud was nice on all orders. Last order i got oz of ak and it was all popcorn so they gave me 32gs i think it was. Only complaint about weedclub is no confirm emails and i had to ask for tracking on 1 of the orders.

Moms ive used once for discout codes

Ganja grams
Westcoast420express made 2 with them
Leaf express
Kanapost. Was very happy with them. Will prob order again.

xsinx wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:18 pm
gandalfe wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:36 pmMy favorite MOM's are Herbaldispatch for rock bottom prices
Just curious, did you ever get non-dry weed from them? I ordered a sample pack a while back and I wasn't impressed with any of their stuff... All their samples were between dry and super dry, pretty much no taste/smell left. I ordered from them based on recommendation from someone here (perhaps you? lol) and well... it wasn't anything amazing. Some of the strains would have been good if fresher for sure... but it felt like a sample kit that was assembled a year ago and forgotten on a tablet somewhere.
I meant BC Bud Dispatch.I'm sorry for the confusion.Herbal Dispatch is expensive as hell, and I never buy from them anymore.

I don't have much experience but I'll share what I have.

I started ordering on Boxing Day 2017. I was aware of MOM's via Reddit and kept checking pics/prices on subreddits like r/weeddeals and r/MOMpics. With all of the good prices/deals being posted and the increasing number of wholesale options I felt as though I had to take the plunge.

I did my research and narrowed my choice down to Grass Chief. At that time they had something like 8 or 9 different AAA+ strains that you could mix and match to make a custom QP - which is exactly what I wanted. When the order came I was super impressed. The quality was just as good as I was getting from my street guy but instead of getting 1 underweight random strain I was able to choose 3 strains that I wanted for over $50 less, and they were all well over weight plus there was about 7 grams in samples. About a month later I made a 2'nd order and grabbed a QP of mix and match AAAA. The Blueberry Cookies I got is still the best strain I've gotten from a MOM. Unfortunately soon after placing my second order GC seemed to stop offering QP's and their variety seemed to dwindle, if this wasn't the case I would still probably be ordering from them. As such I called up my street guy and ended up being so disappointed that it was the last time I called him.

Next I decided to try Okanagan Green. I liked the looks of the pics being posted and their prices were even better than GC. I made an order of a mixed QP just to try them out. My initial impression is that their customer service was not as good as GC. While waiting for my order to arrive they added 1/2 a dozen strains that I really wanted to try. So after my order arrived and I found the quality to be acceptable and the bags overweight I placed an order for a HP. Of the 6 strains I tried from OKG I found the quality to be a little hit and miss and learned that it is best to stick to their higher priced strains. Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of the strains they seem to get with most of the higher end ones being Indica dominant.

Soon after placing my second order with OKG and still sitting flush with at least a HP of weed, I came across a crazy post on Reddit about a guy who got a free oz of shatter with his order. I felt this deal was too good to pass up so I scrounged enough money to place the minimum qualifying order through Cheapweed. At the time the lowest amount you could buy was a HP and having learned my lesson through OKG I bought their highest priced strain and A QP of kief. When I got the order I was a little disappointed as it was the first time that anything I ordered through a MOM weighed under. However I wasn't too upset as I had an oz of shatter to console me plus the quality of the UK Cheese I got was better than anything other than the Blueberry Cookies from GC. Cheapweed is now my go to MOM as their price vs quality and customer service can't be beat, although I have found it is best if I stick to their top shelf varieties as I have found their lower priced strains not potent enough for what I'm used to.

I would reorder from any of these MOM's but to be honest I find myself looking at other sites as I keep searching for places that have a good selection of high quality strains that I am interested in. Next on my list is BCMediChronic and I just saw some pics from Worldwide Cannabis Store that have piqued my interest.