Re: which mom do you recommend, looking to try out a new mom

candiangirl23 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:53 pm hey guys im trying to decide which mom to try from next, i've ordered from ncc, jj meds, stash club, sweedy and bcmedichronic, prefer a mom in ontario but will try out of province moms as well
Hello CanadianGirl23,

We are a newly launched MOM out of Toronto, Ontario. We have a wide selection of concentrates, flowers, and edibles! We prioritize quality, cleanliness, transparency and great customer service! If you have any other questions or inquiries feel free to ask them here or via email to info@pufflevel.ca

We are running a 20% off your first order promo *Use code "Launch20"*. Also if you place an order before the end of June, leave "CMOMLove" in your order notes for some extra love from our team! <3

https://www.pufflevel.ca/shop

Thanks for your time,
PuffLevel Team

HSP has become a pretty regular for me as well, but maybe give GrassChief or ChronicByMail a try? GC is giving 8g bonus with orders for Canada Day right now, and CBM usually has a few oz and halfs on sale at any given time. KootenayCraft also gives $50 off first orders and 20% off if you add 4 quarters or more to your cart - even without the welcome $50 I've ordered again because the bud is good. If you order 3oz or more then CheapWeed is a good choice too. Those along with BCMedichronic have been my MOM's of choice for 2018. Unfortunately none of them are in Ontario.

GreenSocietyMMJ wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 pm Check us out at https://www.greensociety.ca/ we have 20% off coupon for new customers and also $10 sign up bonus. Amazing selection PM for any questions you might be concerned about.

Cheers,
i made an order through you guys but had to cancel. ive emailed you numerous times stating that the coupon wont work, but you never reply.

MOMs i recommend.. highgradeaid, herbapproach, budmail